This active Medical Assistant Web Forum is maintained by Danni R., former Certified Medical Assistant, who has made her mark on the Internet by reaching thousands of medical assistant students, graduates and experienced medical assistants coast to coast through her well known websites and web forums dedicated to ALL medical assistants in the USA and abroad. Many medical assistant students and professionals have come and gone, leaving posts about their dreams, concerns and aspirations. Many reached out whenever possible to lend a helping hand to their peers in the true spirit of this profession! Thank you to all who have supported and contributed to this very active Medical Assistant Web Forum.

Return to Website

Medical Assistant Web Forum

Our Motto: "If Medical Assistants post it - Medical Assistants will reply!"

Medical Assistant Web Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
afraid to meet with keyboarding instructor

Ok well Keyboarding is one of the classes im taking this semester. Well the director of these types of classes ended up in charge because at the last minute the teacher who was supossed to teach the class took another job. Well she has been having us do are assignments from home and we just have to hand them in her mailbox. In a few weeks we have to start coming to do the document processing parts at school. The problem is, even though I've been trying to practice typing the "right way" I cannot seem to type that way, only the way I always have. I just know she is going to notice and I dont want to fall behind over a keyboarding class! Any tips or suggestions on how to type the right way because I really am better at doing it the way I always have?! Thank You

Are You Still In School? yes

Re: afraid to meet with keyboarding instructor

HI there, I can one thing if you are worried about typing why don't you go talk to her and tell what your concerns are the worst she can tell you is to keep practing or there be someone that can work with you. I would give this person a chance...it might be as bad as you think. Have a good day and God bless.

Good luck,
Matt Edler, NCMA

Your Professional Title/Credentials: NCMA, CNA

Are You Still In School? No.

Are You Working? Yes.

Im just afraid because now were reaching the end of the semester and I dont want her to fail me because I cant type the "right way".

Are You Still In School? yes

If you google "learn to type for free" there are quite a few sites that could help you. Maybe you can practice typing at home in your free time with one of these sites. They do help alot.

:)

Your Professional Title/Credentials: Future Student

Are You Still In School? Monday??

Are You Working? Full Time Mom