This active Medical Assistant Web Forum is maintained by Danni R., former Certified Medical Assistant, who has made her mark on the Internet by reaching thousands of medical assistant students, graduates and experienced medical assistants coast to coast through her well known websites and web forums dedicated to ALL medical assistants in the USA and abroad. Many medical assistant students and professionals have come and gone, leaving posts about their dreams, concerns and aspirations. Many reached out whenever possible to lend a helping hand to their peers in the true spirit of this profession! Thank you to all who have supported and contributed to this very active Medical Assistant Web Forum.

Return to Website

Medical Assistant Web Forum

Our Motto: "If Medical Assistants post it - Medical Assistants will reply!"

Medical Assistant Web Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Exam Help nerves are SHOT

Hello I am going to be taking my exam in a few weeks my teacher made a review packet for us with over 200 questions on it and I went through and did them all, however I have been looking online at practice tests and I bought a book from barns and nobel and the test on the end of that book the teacher did not teach any of this I havent learned about documentation anything like that can anybody e mail a practice test to me xxkamix0xx@aim.com

What is on this test I really dont know if our teacher has me properly prepared im so nervous any help would be great
ty all

-sarah

Are You Still In School? yes

Are You Working? yes

Re: Exam Help nerves are SHOT

I have taken 2 tests for certification(phlebotomy and x-ray) and I am truly nevered up about this test. I have heard all kinds of horror stories and have taken several on line tests and I swear I get more wrong answers and topics I haven't even seen that questions are based on. I sure know how you feel!

Your Professional Title/Credentials: MA, CPT, GXMO

Are You Still In School? no

Are You Working? yes

Re: Exam Help nerves are SHOT

Sarah, you will be fine. Don't stress yourself to the point of exhaustion. I took the CMA test in Oct. and felt as you do. Questioning if I were truly prepared. My teachers were not the best, and I felt like I would bomb the test. I am an avg. student and scored an 89. It is not that hard, really. I just finished my extern today, and let me tell you, I was not prepared. My teachers did a crappy job yet I STILL PASSED. Focus and you will be fine.

Your Professional Title/Credentials: CMA

Are You Still In School? Always

Are You Working? Always