This active Medical Assistant Web Forum is maintained by Danni R., former Certified Medical Assistant, who has made her mark on the Internet by reaching thousands of medical assistant students, graduates and experienced medical assistants coast to coast through her well known websites and web forums dedicated to ALL medical assistants in the USA and abroad. Many medical assistant students and professionals have come and gone, leaving posts about their dreams, concerns and aspirations. Many reached out whenever possible to lend a helping hand to their peers in the true spirit of this profession! Thank you to all who have supported and contributed to this very active Medical Assistant Web Forum.

Return to Website

Medical Assistant Web Forum

Our Motto: "If Medical Assistants post it - Medical Assistants will reply!"

Medical Assistant Web Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
can someone help me find this out!?

Hi, my college is being ridiculous right now. They canceled 3 out of 5 classes I need this semester at very last minute with barely no notification, and I was told b4 these will not be offered next semester so going to talk to Dean of academic affairs tomorrow supposed to graduate next semester and classes also start tomorrow which is stressing me bc I have no idea of what is going on! This AFFECTS ALOT!!! Anyways does anyone have connections in helping me find out how much medical assistants make in/around Buffalo,ny? It seems like when you search online you get many different answers...so I was hoping maybe someone would know a direct answer. Also what can I do if my private catholic college screws me over tomorrow (hopefully they will not but I have been stressing out and did not even get to enjoy my vacation!)Wish me lots of luck... Thank You :)

Are You Still In School? yes