This active Medical Assistant Web Forum is maintained by Danni R., former Certified Medical Assistant, who has made her mark on the Internet by reaching thousands of medical assistant students, graduates and experienced medical assistants coast to coast through her well known websites and web forums dedicated to ALL medical assistants in the USA and abroad. Many medical assistant students and professionals have come and gone, leaving posts about their dreams, concerns and aspirations. Many reached out whenever possible to lend a helping hand to their peers in the true spirit of this profession! Thank you to all who have supported and contributed to this very active Medical Assistant Web Forum.

Return to Website

Medical Assistant Web Forum

Our Motto: "If Medical Assistants post it - Medical Assistants will reply!"

Medical Assistant Web Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
jobs on medical assistant

I am really upset about this medical assistant jobs and the school i went to . i really don't think they prepared me enough 5 weeks each course. I wanted this career because I like to work with people.but now I doubt myself. The school is only after money and alot of people are so desperate that they go to these schools me included. I couldn't finish my externship because my funding ran out. I can't find a job because I was told that you don't need a diploma for some of the jobs that a medical assistant does, boy did I was time and now I owe 25,000 in student loans.

Are You Still In School? no

Are You Working? no

Re: jobs on medical assistant

Just give it another TRY.!

Your Professional Title/Credentials: PCA

Are You Still In School? Yes

Are You Working? No