This active Medical Assistant Web Forum is maintained by Danni R., former Certified Medical Assistant, who has made her mark on the Internet by reaching thousands of medical assistant students, graduates and experienced medical assistants coast to coast through her well known websites and web forums dedicated to ALL medical assistants in the USA and abroad. Many medical assistant students and professionals have come and gone, leaving posts about their dreams, concerns and aspirations. Many reached out whenever possible to lend a helping hand to their peers in the true spirit of this profession! Thank you to all who have supported and contributed to this very active Medical Assistant Web Forum.

Return to Website

Medical Assistant Web Forum

Our Motto: "If Medical Assistants post it - Medical Assistants will reply!"

Medical Assistant Web Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
RMA EXAM FRIDAY, NEED HELP!

I take my RMA exam on friday, I have been studying my butt off but still pretty nervous because I have been out of school for a few months now. If ANYONE has a practice exam, or any tips please do share! My email is mpalugi@ymail.com and it would be greatly appreciated if someone could send me the practice exam.

THANK YOU

Your Professional Title/Credentials: RMA

Are You Still In School? No

Are You Working? No

Re: RMA EXAM FRIDAY, NEED HELP!

I don't get on this board that much anymore,nor look at the Yahoo account that I have the RMA Preview Exam on (llc_rma@yahoo.com)but I do check it (the account) now and then and I hope you wrote in time. I send the test out a lot, to many so I lose track of people.

If you study hard,you pass it.

Your Professional Title/Credentials: RMA

Re: RMA EXAM FRIDAY, NEED HELP!

Hello there, First of all just relax and be one with your test and it will be one with you. Second have a family member ask you questions from the test and you give them the answers. And you can also write out the questios and then answer them yourself, and keep reading them over and over so they are fresh in your mind. I hoped that helped good luck on your test.

Your Professional Title/Credentials: NCMA, (NCCT), CNA

Are You Still In School? No.

Are You Working? No.