This active Medical Assistant Web Forum is maintained by Danni R., former Certified Medical Assistant, who has made her mark on the Internet by reaching thousands of medical assistant students, graduates and experienced medical assistants coast to coast through her well known websites and web forums dedicated to ALL medical assistants in the USA and abroad. Many medical assistant students and professionals have come and gone, leaving posts about their dreams, concerns and aspirations. Many reached out whenever possible to lend a helping hand to their peers in the true spirit of this profession! Thank you to all who have supported and contributed to this very active Medical Assistant Web Forum.

Return to Website

Medical Assistant Web Forum

Our Motto: "If Medical Assistants post it - Medical Assistants will reply!"

Medical Assistant Web Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
getting out of this site

Danni,
You have done good things with this site and for some CMA's. I, however, am tired of trying to stay above water in a female dominated world. I am not bitter because it was not the CMA association screwing over the male CMA's, it is the female office staff doing the hiring who don't think it is "appropriet" for a male to be working anywhere with patients other than in a male urology office. I have a few words to say about that but will keep them to myself.
I continued my schooling and am woring on a Masters in Computer sciences.I am also a paramedic where I work with male AND female patients and you know, there really is no difference. A patient is a patient period, I can see it, why cant these old hags in the clinics?
Anyway, i got off on a tangent, the reason for this post is because I have been attempting to unsubscribe from this website for months now and continue getting Bravenet system errors. Now I mentioned before I am almost done with a masters in computers so I know what I am doing so apparently there is an issue with your forum server. in the mean time, please remove me totally from this forum as I have not renewed my certification as an MA.
Again thank you for what you do in a rough world and keep it up, there is good that comes from it for some.
Dan