This active Medical Assistant Web Forum is maintained by Danni R., former Certified Medical Assistant, who has made her mark on the Internet by reaching thousands of medical assistant students, graduates and experienced medical assistants coast to coast through her well known websites and web forums dedicated to ALL medical assistants in the USA and abroad. Many medical assistant students and professionals have come and gone, leaving posts about their dreams, concerns and aspirations. Many reached out whenever possible to lend a helping hand to their peers in the true spirit of this profession! Thank you to all who have supported and contributed to this very active Medical Assistant Web Forum.

Return to Website

Medical Assistant Web Forum

Our Motto: "If Medical Assistants post it - Medical Assistants will reply!"

Medical Assistant Web Forum
Start a New Topic 
1 2
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Sad but true! Where are the men?

chuckles the MA,

In an interview I have recommended a classmate to a doctor and actually told him why he should hire them over me. I know this was sort of counter productive if I wanted the job... I was hoping to gain credibility with the doc and use him as a tool to get me a decent job. It didn't work out so well for me, but it turned out alright for her.

One of the next interviews I did it came down to another classmate and myself. Again I shot myself in the foot, I don't need health insurance, so they picked her; the other doc in the practice needed a second person to make his "group" for the practice.

Your Professional Title/Credentials: CMA (AAMA)

http://www.airambulance.net
Strangely, there are actually more men than women that like to be flight paramedics

Are You Still In School? RN, EMT-P, CRT

There are no men because of the low pay and long hours. They can work construction and get twice the pay.

Are You Still In School? MA

Re: Re: Sad but true! Where are the men?

We are alive and kicking butt. I have never had a problem with low pay or long hours, in fact it is hard to find a medical facility that would allow me 40+ hours a week. I enjoy my good pay and long hours.
And in regards to working construction, the only construction I like to do is building my sandwiches. I honestly cannot recolect anyone leaving the cool a/c filled halls, professional atmosphere for a scorching day with a thirty pound belt of nails around their waist.I have not found one yet who was a traitor. From sunny California to your state.

Are You Still In School? CMA

This has nothing to do with the topic, and forgive me if I seem vapid....but what does CCMA, CMAA, and FLWD stand for? Thanks.....

Are You Still In School? Certified Mommy- soon to be MA student

hi i am a man and i just singhed up for medical assistant classes. and i started classes last week .the college i am going to wants me to take genral ed classes withc i am doing and tehn the next sesmester ill start in wil medical assistanting

Your Professional Title/Credentials: nursedave907,2

I attend franklin institute school where its mostly females and every now and then we get a male student some times they stay and some times they dont but I feel that it is neccessary to have males in the MA field they are of good help and on many occasions perform better then femal MA's I would encourage any male that would want to start a career in the MA to do so.

Are You Still In School? MA

When I asked Chris, AKA ChiefWms, instructor for CMA's and SST's told me on Mar 16th, 2006

(Quote)
Ratio? Hmmm lets see. Last term I had 1:20 ratio men to women. This term I have 0:40 in my class. The term prior to those two I had a 1:30 ratio. Needless to say it's not very good. We have more men in our massage therapy and Surgical Scrub Tech programs then we do in the entire MA program. We will graduate 3 male MA's this year and I believe there is only ONE left for next years graduation.

Most of our men are in the various business, office management and information management programs we offer here.

Chris

(End Quote)

I can only confirm. I have seen exact same numbers here at two differnend well-knowns medical assistant training institutions in Western Massachusetts.

Thank you Chris for this valuable feedback.

Danni

Your Professional Title/Credentials: Website Owner/Admin

Are You Still In School? No

Are You Working? Yes

I do appreicate all the input. So Now I am a certified PCT and MA. I just learned that everyone but me and another Guyfrom my graduating Class are working.. What upsets me most is 3 of the major healthcare systems have openings, but I am being told "We are lookin for a more expereinced individual at this time. We will keep your applicqation active for 6months." "Have you thought of volenteering, we have many openings". The LTC centers here are restricted in as much only CNA's get hired. their insurance liability mandates. So I'm Still looking... I am from Michigan the Detroit area.

Your Professional Title/Credentials: PCT/ MA

Are You Still In School? no

Are You Working? nope

Just a thought, I have yet to be interveiwed by a man who had the authority to hire. I have threw ingenious ways got around the mail-in or web site applications twice a charge nurse or floor manager was a man. they stated as we all have heard men are in demand. but they alos stated that they can only recommend. It might be my age to I'm a construction worker who has decided to persue a medical career.

Your Professional Title/Credentials: certifiedMA and PCT

Are You Still In School? graduated 11/05

Are You Working? nope

Dan,

The CNA thing in nursing homes is due to federal legislation so it's not just a regional thing (OBRA 87). It was enacted in 1987 to prevent nursing home abuse. Have you applied for "Tech" positions in the hospital setting? Check hospital network websites employment online with the keyword of "technical". That will bring up phlebotomy, EKG, ER tech, etc. Many of these positions you can apply for with your MA education. They're just not listed as MA jobs. Hope that helps some.

Lorraine

Your Professional Title/Credentials: CMA, CNA

Are You Working? Yes

I am a male and a Medical Assistant. I graduated in 1992 and found employment immediately. I also have 6 medical speciality certifications, which have been a major backing of my being offered employment without seeking it out. My recommendation for male MAs to get a great clinical experience is apply at urological groups. The practice was excited to bring a male on board, since many of the patients are male. This was a great clinical experience for me. I have been in clinical research for the past 12 years as an auditor, project manager and now a director of a facility. I also speak at local MA meetings and schools. I am proud to be an MA and want everyone (especially other males) to know it is a wonderful career, but the key to success in the field is more than just the MA credential ... obtain some certifications (phlebotomy, emergency response, etc.) and be proactive in gaining hands on as well as additional book knowledge. Many of the places I have worked, my physicians had me training the nursing (RN) staff. I am proud to say I am a male MA and my income is higher than my friends who are RNs. You can do it ... be determined and be proud!

Your Professional Title/Credentials: BA, CPT, CCRA

yip yip yipee I finally have an Interview, at a major hospital... It is a contingent basis position... I graduated in Novemeber of 2005.
hold a good thought for me.

Your Professional Title/Credentials: CMA and PCT

Are You Working? no

Good for you! Keep us posted!

Lorraine
CMA, CNA

Your Professional Title/Credentials: CMA, CNA

Are You Working? Yes

LOL-Lorraine!!! I was JUST going to say the exact same thing. You beat me to it.

Dan: Good for you! Keep us posted! We really want to see you succeed and show the rest of the world that men ARE great medical assistants and related health care professionals.

Still wondering till this day what's keeping them out or away.

Good luck.
Danni

Your Professional Title/Credentials: Website Owner/Site Admin

Thank you, Guy for such an uplifting and positive post for your fellow male medical assistants. Nothing speaks louder than words from somebody who understands and has been there. Your positive outlook and realistic tips will serve the next "guy" looking for guidance and encouragement, I am sure.

Danni

Your Professional Title/Credentials: Website Owner/Site Admin

Guy brought up a good point in looking into certain specialty areas - urology makes total sense. I have also heard that male RNs tend to gravitate towards things like ER, critical care, flight nursing,... Perhaps male MAs would have an easier time finding work in an area such as urgent care, tech positions at ambulatory surgery centers, emergency dept tech, etc....Some of these tech positions may require additional certs like IV certification/EMT-I cert, but that would be well worth it IMO. I honestly have to say the only physician office I have seen male MAs in is in a military facility, where they are called medtechs, but basically do the same thing. Even then, the females outnumber the males 3 to 1.

I just wanted to say that I am a man and have found it easy to find a job here in the San Antonio area. I guess because we have such a large medical center area and a lot of new technology in our area. I found it hard to go to school and be the only guy in class out of 24 females. It was hard but I made it through. Guys do not get discouraged if you are the only guy in your MA class. I had it good, because the MA instructor was a male so he was able to help me out quite a great deal. I just want to let all you guys know out there that we are just as important as the females when it comes to the "medical field". Sometimes we just need to step up to the plate when we are treated wrong or unjust. We need to say that we are professionals too even though we are guys. I thought I would put my two cents in. It may not mean much, but I know how it feels to be a guy in a female dominated profession.

Your Professional Title/Credentials: CMA

Are You Working? Yes

Thank you Dwayne, for communicating to everyone that hiring a man into the medical office as a medical assistant is a positive move for the program and the employer's business.

Danni

Your Professional Title/Credentials: Web Site Owner/Admin

Are You Working? yes

I am an MA and I will be graduating in 2006.
I am the only male in my class. We have about
15 women including the teacher,and one male,
thats me. The feminist demand fairness , but
what is fair about all this, with schooling,
and jobs? Women hate it when they can't find
a job in a mostly male setting, and did I mention
pay? Calling ALL MEN ,RISE UP AND LET YOUR VOICE
BE HEARD LOAD AND CLEAR!!!!!!!! WE DEMAND FAIRNESS
TOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
GO MEN & FATHERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Your Professional Title/Credentials: Medical Assistant

Are You Still In School? Yes

Are You Working? NO!!!

So far I am the only male schedualed for classes this fall but it's OK. I grew up with 5 sisters and I was the only male on that end also---

Your Professional Title/Credentials: Laid off from Sony Electronics.

Are You Still In School? Just starting in the fall.

Are You Working? no

I have worked in a Family Practice/OB clinic with male MAs. The problem I see is that when the provider with a male MA has to have a chaperone one of the female MAs would have to stop what she was doing for her provider to be in the room.

This was a problem on several occasions and I personally fell behind trying to do my job for my provider and also cover all the exams for the male MA that did not chaperone.

We tried to solve the problem by asking each pt individually if she felt comfortable with a male MA chaperoning. It was about 50/50 on positive responses.

Men definitely have a place in the workforce for MAs but can have a hard time in certain specialities.

Your Professional Title/Credentials: CMA/Former MA instructor

Are You Working? yes

I work for a teaching hospital and it's great to see the opportunities both men and women have here. I don't see many men MA's though. I'm currently in the MA program at the local tech school and haven't seen many guys in the program. Too bad. There is a lot of opportunity out there if you find the chance.

Your Professional Title/Credentials: Administrative Secretary

Are You Still In School? yes

Are You Working? yes

Well--6 weeks completed in the MA program and so far so good. Turned out I am the only male among 16 females in both my 1st and 2nd mode and life is good! The pace is very demanding and the test keep coming at me from all sides.Brains cells needed ---PLEASE lol.

Your Professional Title/Credentials: MA Student

Are You Working? No

When I started to school (return in midlife) I started in the MA program. It was dominated by women. I could not get much information about what I needed etc... however the girls who would ask got all they needed. I was having the girls to get the info for me. It was not the classmates; it was the instructors and administrators. I changed to the Surgical Technology program and less of it there.

I am currently trying to get into another program and finding the same thing. So I am now applying to online programs where my gender should not factor in.

Your Professional Title/Credentials: Certified Surgical Technologist

Are You Working? Yes

I really believe one of the biggest barriers to male MAs is the chaperone thing. If a male doctor is going to be in the room with an unclothed female patient, especially during pelvic exam - he better have a female chaperone!!!

I worked for a family practice with 1 female doctor, 1 female ARNP, and one female PA. If any of these 3 had to perform a hernia exam on a male, I had to chaperone, but had to turn and face the wall so as not to see the male patient's gential area.

As a female I would not feel comfortable with a male doctor AND a male medical assistant. Yes, I know all are professionals, but inappropriateness can be miscontrusted by a female who is examined by a male.

Hence, I think this is why there are so few male MAs being hired. I have only encountered 1 male MA - when I visited a dermatologist. I have back to this same doc every 6 months for a skin check and have seen only female MAs. What happened to the guy??

Your Professional Title/Credentials: BSE; RMA(AMT)

"I worked for a family practice with 1 female doctor, 1 female ARNP, and one female PA. If any of these 3 had to perform a hernia exam on a male, I had to chaperone, but had to turn and face the wall so as not to see the male patient's gential area."

I find that bizarre. You're supposed to be in there as a "witness" and you have to face the wall so you can't witness anything?

I find that men typically could care less. They're usually more than happy to take their shirt off when you ask if they can pull their sleeve up for a BP. I've also been asked if I wanted to give them their flu shot in the butt....lol. No thanks, the arm is fine.

I think the biggest hurdle for men entering this field is the payscale! A lot of men are going into RN programs but it wouldn't be easy for a man to support a family on a MA pay in many areas.

Lorraine

Lorraine

Are You Working? yes

Yes, I also found "face the wall" to be bizarre.

It would be very easy for me to be "looking" at the patient and not be "looking" at his gential area.
When I assist the doctor with paps, hardly ever do I need to view the patients "private" area, I don't even need to be positioned over the docs shoulder. Just stand to the side and hand the slides and other stuff.

Your Professional Title/Credentials: BSE; RMA(AMT)

The salary of an MA would not be enough to sustain a family. Often it is the man who supports the family finacially and making $15.00 tops an hour wont cut it in my area. More men are going into nursing because of the salary. A New RN in my area makes $29.00/hr and a new MA makes $11.00/hr. And in my area there are 10 times more nursing jobs than MA jobs. To pay the amount of money some MA schools charge is rediculous to make barely minimum wage, and thats if you can find a job. An Associates Degree in Nursing is worth 100 times more than an Associates Degree in Medical Assisting. Not bashing the MA profession, but the salary for an MA is pathetic compared to other health care professionals.

Your Professional Title/Credentials: RN

Are You Working? Yes

Yes, Lorraine. My sentiments exactly. How can I "witness" anything if I am looking at the wall.

What a snicker this would raise if I had to testify to this in court!!!!

Your Professional Title/Credentials: B.S.E., RMA, AHI

Are You Working? yes

Thank you Nate and Gman for being very blunt. I think the time has come to start being honest about what is to be expected when one enters into a MA program,male or female. If you are looking to make a lot of money or even "decent" money,look elsewhere. The salaries aren't going to suddenly rise just because your school gave you a line about how it is the "fastest growing career" (which means nothing!) ,or how thousands of doctor's offices are "screaming" for help (if THAT is true,then why are so many MAs out of work?). The offices will give you chump pay compared to hospitals but take note how you don't see any ads in your local papers for an MA in a hospital setting. That's because hospitals only want nurses and aides. If you are lucky you can find some kind of "tech" position but that's not what you went to school for.
And although for every MA position ad in the papers you'll see a dozen nurses jobs,it's also harder to get into nursing school,there is a waiting list of up to 2 years. That's because that job PAYS MORE and you'll get 10 times more respect and recognition. The latter part is important. MAs perform a LOT of duties,it's almost become a big selling point of recruiters to gush about all that MAs get to do,and it seems to be a feature of what an MA is. Yet what isn't being questioned is,if a person is doing everything a nurse is doing,then why is the pay sometimes half of what they make? And I have taken 3 times more classes than an LPN student has to take because of another program I was in so it's not just the length of schooling that matters but what certificate do you have in your hands. I need 3-4 required classes to become an LPN but I do not want to wait 2 years to get accepted. Just like I didn't want to wait a measly 4 months to enter a community college's MA program but do something NOW so I signed up (as in loans) 2 years ago to enter a lousy "health career" school,and got in just like that. Had I waited I could have gone on a full grant instead of having to make payments every month for not being able to find a job. THAT in itself will make you bitter.
And I am in my late 40s,not early 20s, when a waiting list is easier to handle.

Your Professional Title/Credentials: Certified,which as it turns out,does not help

Are You Still In School? No,thank God.

Are You Working? Not in months

well i have a MA job for some arabic doctor and well i wanted it i got it mininum wage and i bust my A$$

i do everything front desk, pt check in, vitals, blood draw, ekg, pft, x rays, im his slave we work 48 hrs a week dont try to explain overtime to him lol

plus we eat lunch while working there is no actuall break in the fun so if im at the front desk its with my lunch in one hand and key board in another

but im an MA now

Are You Working? no

its a family practice
i guess it a cultural thing but the doc likes to talk down to people o welli just do as im told

i almost didnt take the job because of the comment "ill hire u cause all i used to get is black women and they all are bi*****hs" pretty racest but hey beggers cant be choosers

i feel bad cause i had to "fudge" my resume for the job but hey lots of people do it at least i get t make real experience now

Are You Working? yes

Not to make my first posting a posion pen letter, But all of this talk about men not getting a fair shake in todays Womans world is proof positive right here. A blog spot for men to discuss things and it is taken over by women postings by over 75%. Sorry but I rest my case..... Thank you and have a plesant tomorrow.

Your Professional Title/Credentials: MA

Are You Working? Yes

no matter i just got fired yesterday cause the pts said they do not feel comfortabe with a male

jr what do u think guys should do in the MA field ?

i say quit

No not a CMA in a doctors office was summarily dismissed way to often with the phrase lookin for someone with more experence. my PCT trianing has goten me interveiews at 75 percent of the hospitals in the 25 mile area of Detroit. Oh how I like the techique used to say thank you but no thank you.
so I 've involved myself in home care, granted the title HHA is a step down from my training but it si my training and knowledgew that has prompted my two employers to hand out thaose raises and bonuses. and strictly on the hush hush, employers say i cant do it but I've made over 200 dollars this in "gifts form clients. yeah I know it sounds cold but while atending to their needs their are things that around the house needs to be done that evidently the fairer sex are unable or feel is not in theoir job description. once i used a clients ladder and changed a coupole light bulbs and the battery i a smoke detector on the ceiling.... cha ching. yeh I am depressed about the closed minded medical professionaland general population who are that bias about who greets them and takes their history and vitals... but its a fact of life. myself I had to return to work the bills do not pay themselves, and the rule that we all forget half of what we learned it true and if you do not find a path i whioch to keep the knowledge you have accrued you will lose more than that. that my 02. cents.
it took me 6 months after graduating to except this little fact. Good luck to everyone we are all needed out there expand your field of vision yeah we got a piece of paper that says we are that, but remember we are so much more last year with only ten months I earned mid 20's this year its looking like possibly I'll breakl 30G's
Still I wish I could've tried that office scene but I fell into this. I know I'm making a difference. yeah I'm a CMA and PCT both ncct certified and I'm doing home health care for accident and workmans comp cases. my cleitn change as the heal. average time with clients is 6 to 9 weeks..

Your Professional Title/Credentials: MA/ PCT ncct certifications 2 years

Are You Still In School? nope

Are You Working? yep

I'm a male Ma. I got hired from my externship in a lab as a phlebotomist. I then sought a job in an urgent care center. I was hired, then went to a training class to become an HIV counselor. I have been on this job for 2 years now and recently visited the school where I went for training and was asked to be a teachers assistant. Of course, I accepted the job and now have 2 jobs. I need to take the RMA exam, then I will be able to teach on my own. Good luck to all the men. Any questions feel free to e-mail me.

Are You Working? Yes

I have a question here folks? I have started the Coding and Billing Cert. at my local college. However, I am reading posts here and becoming a little scared i have made the wrong choose. I do not want to work in a Doctors office at all. what i would like to do is Code. Thats all i want, nothing else. I would like to work for a large hospital or do the traveling coding thing. Is is hard to get just a coding a job and work there if your male? or what? someone please help. i cant find any information on this at all except what i have learned here.

Your Professional Title/Credentials: none yet

Are You Working? yes

Did not know about the stigma with males

I'm male and only 24 but had a dad that said I could do any thing if I worked at it and all my life I have been very compasint to every one and have finnly found out the type of work I want to get into which is caring for others. I have advanced frist aid training and am trying to motvate my self to joining the navy to become a medical sailor. I did not do well in school but I hope I have the passion to make it. I think more people should get into the medical feild as saving lifes make's you feal better. O bye the way i'm not from the usa any tips on joining the navy would help.

Your Professional Title/Credentials: n/a

Are You Still In School? nope

Are You Working? yes

Talk to a navy recruiter - if you have a green card you should be able to join. They do let non-citizens join the military and I believe it helps you gain citizenship as well.

Becoming a navy corpsman is a good goal. There are so many things you can end up doing with that and the training/work experience can be extensive.

I am a male and work in a office. the only problem I have is the pelvic exams and ekg's. 50% of the time women don't care if I come in. I work with a female CRNP in the office. She and I work great together, I am learning how she wants things and how to make her life easier.

Your Professional Title/Credentials: medical asistant

Are You Working? yes

wow they basically said...well the clinics are for us women...but hey, go enlist!!! screw you

Are You Working? yes

who ever wrote about the navy is a ************** *****

Your Professional Title/Credentials: ....

Are You Working? no

I do not want this tread to lead to rude comments or flaming. Please keep it professional. Otherwise, I may have to correct, or delete inappropriate entries. Always remember, it's not what is said, but how it's said. That's a good rule of thumb in every situation, including here, on the message board.

Thanks.

Danni R.

Your Professional Title/Credentials: Website Owner?Site Admin

I am a recent graduate and i am having trouble finding a job as a male medical assistant and it is getting frustrating. When i was going to college to get my associates degree in medical assisting I was the only male in the classes. I agree with what is being said on this post.

Your Professional Title/Credentials: Medical Assistant

Are You Still In School? Just Graduated in Feb 08.

Are You Working? Looking for work.

It is very true that there are not many male figures in the MA field. The reason that i got into the field was because of the prospect of making more money and moving up the ladder of the healthcare world to become a PA-C. I think the reason you dont see many men in the field is because of the fact that you typicaly dont see much "action" as a CMA. Most men would rather go in to emergency response or the fire dept because that is a male dominaited profesion more of what men want to be a part of, high adrenaline rescue opps and such. I would never tell any of my buds to go to school to become a CMA because of the fact that the school was dominated by women. not to nock any you girls but class more than not became story time for an hour and there was way to much class room drama. im sorry girls but when yall spend a lot of time together it seems that you just have to have something to bicker about. it was really tough on me and the two other men in the class to actually get some "real" class time in. and that is why i belive you dont see many men the MA field

Are You Working? yes

I am one of those career changer males. I have been in medical assisting school for 5 months and have a 4.0 GPA. All my instructors keep telling me that I will get grabbed up quickly upon graduation by Doctors who are looking for male MA's. I work really hard in school not only to make the grades but really try and put myself in the mode of on the job training. Is private practice the best place to look for work or a hospital? Thanks, Rainman

Your Professional Title/Credentials: MA student

Are You Working? no

Good luck getting a job!! No hospital will hire a Medical Assistant. They will hire a medication aid that only trains for several weeks before an M.A. The market is completely overwhelmed with M.A's and its no longer a job of demand according to the Texas Worforce Commission. Maybe in your state you will have a better chance but don't bank on it. Magnetic Resonance Imaging is were the money flows. Do not come to Texas with the expectations of getting a job as an M.A. I don't want to bust your bubble, but your teacher continues to con you just like those fake recruters. I can't even get a job at a Urology clinic and I have 15 years of well-rounded clinical experience. It's a women dominated field. I'm very frustated with the outcome of this loosing career, I could have applied the 12 thousand dollar's toward a better education!!!! Dream on!!!!

Your Professional Title/Credentials: Medical assistant

Are You Working? No, can't find a job

I am a Working Male Medical Assistant with a paramedical exam company. I am recently registered with amt

Your Professional Title/Credentials: Registered Medical Assistant

Are You Working? yes

i am a man and it is true that we are not minority in the med assi. field . i thought that would be a good thing (beter pay). im from texas its not that hard to find a job here in the medical field as long as you have some type of training. i am curently doing my extern @ a heart hospital and it is great.

Are You Still In School? intern

Are You Working? no

Just an FYI update as I am the one who basicly started this post long ago. I got my degree in 2007. Started looking for jobs in the MA field before I was done with school. I was offered several jobs in the urology field but that is mostly doing UA's and book work that is not why I went to school. I went to school to provide patient care.
I have been in the medical field as an EMT and as a Surgical team assistant for 18 years, I have never had a female watching me in the back of my rig while taking care of female patients and it has never been a problem. I know the office setting is different, but why? In the rig, there are times that the female patient is far more exposed (depending on injuries) then she would ever be in the office setting but in the rig it is not an issue?????why?
This one office I was offered a job at, there was a female MA, not a CMA mind you, Just an MA who was being trained on the job, not a schooled MA, on the job MA,( get my point) who started in this office 2 months prior, my pay offer was $2.75 less to start, than she was making. her previous job was at a local food joint. But she is cute and a female and by GOD she has rights.......
I keep my certification (why I don't know) but have said to hell with this whole CMA crap and switched over to Medical Informatics and now (after only 1 year) am second in command of our hospitals Physician Informatics department. I needed a degree to get my current job but a degree in basket weaving would have been just as usefull.
Sorry to be down on this whole thing but it is time for the guys to face the fact that guys will never have the same chances in the MA field as the girls do so get out now, go into computers where you can actually have a chance at supporting your family. Computers dont give a rip if your male or female, cute or ugly as a mud fence.
Have a good day.
DK
CMA (AAMA)
Montana.

Your Professional Title/Credentials: CMA (AAMA)

Are You Working? Yes

1 2