This active Medical Assistant Web Forum is maintained by Danni R., former Certified Medical Assistant, who has made her mark on the Internet by reaching thousands of medical assistant students, graduates and experienced medical assistants coast to coast through her well known websites and web forums dedicated to ALL medical assistants in the USA and abroad. Many medical assistant students and professionals have come and gone, leaving posts about their dreams, concerns and aspirations. Many reached out whenever possible to lend a helping hand to their peers in the true spirit of this profession! Thank you to all who have supported and contributed to this very active Medical Assistant Web Forum.

Return to Website

Medical Assistant Web Forum

Our Motto: "If Medical Assistants post it - Medical Assistants will reply!"

Medical Assistant Web Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Practice exam

Please someone send me a copy of practicing exam.Please send to my email magu_valentina@yahoo.com

ASAP

Thanks!

Your Professional Title/Credentials: Medical Assistant

Are You Still In School? no

Are You Working? yes

Re: Practice exam

It has been brought to my attention that there are people asking for and others offering to send out copies of certification practice exams. We do not agree with people taking this route here in our forums and will not allow these requests, or offers.

Those who want a copy of any materials from AAMA, NHA, AMT should contact the certification sponsor directly either by phone or email. We have no control over what people are offering, and what they will receive when they request study guides from strangers. We don't know whether this is legal or illegal, but we certainly feel that it is not right. You are giving out your name and email to someone you don't know. And you do not have any way to verify that what you receive is the right information you seek. If you need to contact the AMT all information can be found on their website at http://www.amt1.com (copy link!).

We will delete all and any posts related to requests for specific practice tests and will not tolerate any offers of materials on this forum. No exceptions.

Your Professional Title/Credentials: Website Owner/Forum Admin