This active Medical Assistant Web Forum is maintained by Danni R., former Certified Medical Assistant, who has made her mark on the Internet by reaching thousands of medical assistant students, graduates and experienced medical assistants coast to coast through her well known websites and web forums dedicated to ALL medical assistants in the USA and abroad. Many medical assistant students and professionals have come and gone, leaving posts about their dreams, concerns and aspirations. Many reached out whenever possible to lend a helping hand to their peers in the true spirit of this profession! Thank you to all who have supported and contributed to this very active Medical Assistant Web Forum.

Return to Website

Medical Assistant Web Forum

Our Motto: "If Medical Assistants post it - Medical Assistants will reply!"

Medical Assistant Web Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
question about the cma exam?

hey everyone i was wondering if anyone out their knows excatly what score u need to pass the cma exam and how many can you get wrong am taking the test tomorrow and I have been studying my butt off so. I was wondering if anyone can tell last min stuff to really focus on thanks

Your Professional Title/Credentials: student

Are You Still In School? no

Are You Working? no

Re: question about the cma exam?

steve
hey everyone i was wondering if anyone out their knows excatly what score u need to pass the cma exam and how many can you get wrong am taking the test tomorrow and I have been studying my butt off so. I was wondering if anyone can tell last min stuff to really focus on thanks

I'm not sure.....there are 200 questions, and 20 of them don't count (according to the AAMA website). So you have 180 questions that DO count. My guess is you would need at least 80% of them right.

The sections you should definitely review: medical terminology, A&P, and the administrative part. Those are the areas most of my questions came from. But be sure you review it ALL. You'll know immediately after the test is done if you "unofficially" passed or not.

Good luck, Steve!

Jenny

Your Professional Title/Credentials: CMA (AAMA)

Are You Still In School? Nope!!