This active Medical Assistant Web Forum is maintained by Danni R., former Certified Medical Assistant, who has made her mark on the Internet by reaching thousands of medical assistant students, graduates and experienced medical assistants coast to coast through her well known websites and web forums dedicated to ALL medical assistants in the USA and abroad. Many medical assistant students and professionals have come and gone, leaving posts about their dreams, concerns and aspirations. Many reached out whenever possible to lend a helping hand to their peers in the true spirit of this profession! Thank you to all who have supported and contributed to this very active Medical Assistant Web Forum.

Return to Website

Medical Assistant Web Forum

Our Motto: "If Medical Assistants post it - Medical Assistants will reply!"

Medical Assistant Web Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Hi! New Here :)

Hi,

Just wanted to introduce myself. I will be going to take my placement test on Monday to see what classes I need to take before starting my Medical Assistant Technology AAS. I am married and I currently stay at home with my our two kids - Evan Daniel and Ryleigh Nicole. I am looking forward to taking a step into this career!

Are You Still In School? Yes

Are You Working? No

Re: Hi! New Here :)

Good luck! Welcome!

Are You Still In School? yes

Hi there, Welcome to our forum. there is lot's of information on this forum and we learn from each other and good luck with your new journey. I wish you the best and if you have questions that we can help you with feel free to ask?

Your Professional Title/Credentials: NCMA, (NCCT), AAS

Are You Still In School? No

Are You Working? Yes

It seems you have a good plan

Your Professional Title/Credentials: CMA (AAMA), AAS

Hey Jenn, welcome to the forum! I was new here a few weeks ago, and let me tell you. This is like a one stop shop for everything medical assistants. Lots of advice and stuff to talk about. Good luck with your career!

Kevin_NRCMA

Your Professional Title/Credentials: NRCMA

Hi Jenn,

Congratulations on starting your MA program. I will start on Monday, June 27 and I am so excited! Please keep me posted on how your classes are coming along. All the best to you on your journey.

Your Professional Title/Credentials: CNA

Are You Still In School? Yes

Are You Working? No

Good luck on your Medical Assisting career! :)

Your Professional Title/Credentials: CMA

Are You Still In School? No

Are You Working? Yes