This active Medical Assistant Web Forum is maintained by Danni R., former Certified Medical Assistant, who has made her mark on the Internet by reaching thousands of medical assistant students, graduates and experienced medical assistants coast to coast through her well known websites and web forums dedicated to ALL medical assistants in the USA and abroad. Many medical assistant students and professionals have come and gone, leaving posts about their dreams, concerns and aspirations. Many reached out whenever possible to lend a helping hand to their peers in the true spirit of this profession! Thank you to all who have supported and contributed to this very active Medical Assistant Web Forum.

Return to Website

Medical Assistant Web Forum

Our Motto: "If Medical Assistants post it - Medical Assistants will reply!"

Medical Assistant Web Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Taking a pre-employment exam...what to study?

I am testing and interviewing on Wednesday , have been out of school since July...any advice on what to review?

Your Professional Title/Credentials: CMA

Are You Still In School? no

Are You Working? no

Re: Taking a pre-employment exam...what to study?

Hi there, The pre-employment test that you concerns about its a test to measure skills and from experience that you had from your past employment. It's nothing to worry about. Just be yourself and you will get through it just fine.

Your Professional Title/Credentials: NCMA, (NCCT), AAS

Are You Still In School? No

Are You Working? Yes

I am thinking it will be normal vital ranges, abbreviations and general conditions..things I used during my externship. I am just a little nervous, as I have been applying for countless positions for a few months and this is the first chance I am getting..Thank you for the response and encouragement!

Your Professional Title/Credentials: CMA

Are You Still In School? no

Are You Working? no

Hi there, It's okay to be a little scared that's natural. Just don't let overtake you. I know jobs are hard to find right now, and some people get lucky and will get hired right out of their externship. There are others that will search jobs for awhile and they will get discouraged and just give up. The key is to stay focus and never give up. There are jobs out there and the right one will come your way. I hope that helped and good luck in search.

Your Professional Title/Credentials: NCMA, (NCCT), AAS

Are You Still In School? No

Are You Working? Yes