This active Medical Assistant Web Forum is maintained by Danni R., former Certified Medical Assistant, who has made her mark on the Internet by reaching thousands of medical assistant students, graduates and experienced medical assistants coast to coast through her well known websites and web forums dedicated to ALL medical assistants in the USA and abroad. Many medical assistant students and professionals have come and gone, leaving posts about their dreams, concerns and aspirations. Many reached out whenever possible to lend a helping hand to their peers in the true spirit of this profession! Thank you to all who have supported and contributed to this very active Medical Assistant Web Forum.

Return to Website

Medical Assistant Web Forum

Our Motto: "If Medical Assistants post it - Medical Assistants will reply!"

Medical Assistant Web Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
JUST made test date to take the AAMA exam!?

Hi,
So I just made a test date to take the AAMA exam!!!? Has anyone taken it and how was it? Was it almost the same as the review books? I heard that you can get a practice exam through AAMA but couldnt find information about that. I didnt want to wait too long to schedule it (just got the scheduling permit in the mail), but didnt want to take it too soon either. I will be done with school around December 22nd and scheduled my exam for February 8th!? This will give me about 7 weeks to study after I finish school. I tried to start to study as much as I can but I have alot of other homework so mainly just on weekends if I can. Im excited and NERVOUS!!! I would like to find a job soon after graduating (maybe even hoping for my externship...but would be hard to study while starting a new job?! Will employers hire you if they know your signed up to take it? Any advice,tips etc? Thanks :)

Re: JUST made test date to take the AAMA exam!?

The review book I used had some of the same exact questions in it that were on the test. I wouldnt have done as well had I not used it to review!