This active Medical Assistant Web Forum is maintained by Danni R., former Certified Medical Assistant, who has made her mark on the Internet by reaching thousands of medical assistant students, graduates and experienced medical assistants coast to coast through her well known websites and web forums dedicated to ALL medical assistants in the USA and abroad. Many medical assistant students and professionals have come and gone, leaving posts about their dreams, concerns and aspirations. Many reached out whenever possible to lend a helping hand to their peers in the true spirit of this profession! Thank you to all who have supported and contributed to this very active Medical Assistant Web Forum.

Return to Website

Medical Assistant Web Forum

Our Motto: "If Medical Assistants post it - Medical Assistants will reply!"

Medical Assistant Web Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
need tips to get rid of anxiety presentationmn soon!

Ok so I have a powerpoint presentation Tuesday and I hate presentations! Its not like when everyone else gets a little nervous..I get extremely nervous (bad anxiety especially in certain situations)It does not matter how many I do I always get so nervous any advice on how to give a good presentation and not being so nervous? It doesnt help Ill be at my externship all day tomorrow and everyone else has off to prepare for the next day. Its for my business communications class..we had to do a huge project for our midterm and then final. It is about a fundraiser you set up and what happened etc. (could be fake). I always turn red etc. Also stressing because this is my last week and I hate that Im not done with externship yet (not my fault). I wanted to have my resume done by now but havent been able to finish that and really never had to do one anyone know how to do a good cover letter/resume?

Re: need tips to get rid of anxiety presentationmn soon!

I have always found Imodium helpful.

Your Professional Title/Credentials: CMA (AAMA)

Are You Working? yes

jefff
I have always found Imodium helpful.

Is that true, Jefff? How odd! LOL...

I've put together a couple web pages with tips on medical assistant resumees. It's very "light". Not as indepth as some other resources, but a start.

http://www.medicalassistant.net/resume_worksheet.htm

Danni

Your Professional Title/Credentials: Website Owner/Forum Admin

Yep, without going in to details. Stress does that to me, job interviews, the CMA exam... they tend to wig me out.

Your Professional Title/Credentials: CMA (AAMA)

Are You Working? yes