This active Medical Assistant Web Forum is maintained by Danni R., former Certified Medical Assistant, who has made her mark on the Internet by reaching thousands of medical assistant students, graduates and experienced medical assistants coast to coast through her well known websites and web forums dedicated to ALL medical assistants in the USA and abroad. Many medical assistant students and professionals have come and gone, leaving posts about their dreams, concerns and aspirations. Many reached out whenever possible to lend a helping hand to their peers in the true spirit of this profession! Thank you to all who have supported and contributed to this very active Medical Assistant Web Forum.

Return to Website

Medical Assistant Web Forum

Our Motto: "If Medical Assistants post it - Medical Assistants will reply!"

Medical Assistant Web Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Know where to find resume paper with matching envelopes?

I am still in the process of trying to finish my resume and havent even started doing a coverletter Does anyone know if Walmart or anywhere sells resume paper with matching envelopes? I called my local Office Max and I do not know if the guy looked good but the stuff sounded expensive and you would have to buy separately. I do not really have much money to my name anymore so that does not help. I just wish I had it all done so i could send a resume out if I wanted. I keep on going to the career center at my college, and there is only 1 person available to help. We do not get very far each time been there at least 3 times. She doesnt seem to know that much about computers ugh. So just frustrating.

Re: Know where to find resume paper with matching envelopes?

I got mine at Wal-mart. It was the same brand sold at an office depot type of place for much, much less !

Have you heard of JIST Cards? They're handy, too. You print your contact info, your degree/certs/etc., and a summary of your qualifications. You can leave this with the receptionist when checking back about an application, or keep to pass along whenever you meet someone in the field. Nice little networking tool.

The templates for business cards will help set them up so they look professional. I even added a graphic, and bought the same color cards as my resume paper.

People look at you with kind of that "well! . . ." respect when you hand them your card!!

Your Professional Title/Credentials: CMA,CBCS

Are You Still In School? No

Are You Working? Yes