This active Medical Assistant Web Forum is maintained by Danni R., former Certified Medical Assistant, who has made her mark on the Internet by reaching thousands of medical assistant students, graduates and experienced medical assistants coast to coast through her well known websites and web forums dedicated to ALL medical assistants in the USA and abroad. Many medical assistant students and professionals have come and gone, leaving posts about their dreams, concerns and aspirations. Many reached out whenever possible to lend a helping hand to their peers in the true spirit of this profession! Thank you to all who have supported and contributed to this very active Medical Assistant Web Forum.

Return to Website

Medical Assistant Web Forum

Our Motto: "If Medical Assistants post it - Medical Assistants will reply!"

Medical Assistant Web Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: I was told to wear a suit for any interviews...

cmm4ever
For woman would you say it is appropriate to wear a suit for an interview? I was just wondering for whenever I have aN interview. I do not own a suit and think they would be expensive. Does anyone know where to get a nice less expensive suit? I live in Buffalo,NY. My business teacher said that is the appropriate attire.

I am sure you mean a feminine pants or dress suit, with a skirt. It would be ridiculous of me to even imaging you are about to grab a suite from a male in your family (husband, boy friend, father). There are some very nice buiness suits for women, in darker colors, with a jacket, or vest, skirt, or slacks worn with a simple blouse (white?) and some discrete jewelry, and elevated heel dress shoes. If that is what you got, go for it. Just make it professional and wear it with confidence. Often, it's not so much the outfit, but the attitude that opens doors. A dork in a Million dollar suit looks dorky, a professional in a Forty dollar suit looks fabulous (am I not right?).

Your Professional Title/Credentials: Website Owner/Forum Admin

Re: I was told to wear a suit for any interviews...

Thanks. Yes I meant a dress/business suit for women. I am just wondering where I might find one for a descent price? I guess I Ill have to look.