This active Medical Assistant Web Forum is maintained by Danni R., former Certified Medical Assistant, who has made her mark on the Internet by reaching thousands of medical assistant students, graduates and experienced medical assistants coast to coast through her well known websites and web forums dedicated to ALL medical assistants in the USA and abroad. Many medical assistant students and professionals have come and gone, leaving posts about their dreams, concerns and aspirations. Many reached out whenever possible to lend a helping hand to their peers in the true spirit of this profession! Thank you to all who have supported and contributed to this very active Medical Assistant Web Forum.

Return to Website

Medical Assistant Web Forum

Our Motto: "If Medical Assistants post it - Medical Assistants will reply!"

Medical Assistant Web Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Has anybody ever went to ADVANTAGE CAREER INSTITUTE?

MissT
I was thinking about going here to train to become a medical assistant and was wondering about the cost and your experience there.

I've said it before: we try not to discuss, recommend, or critique schools by name. There are some liabilty issues, and if we do it for one school, who is to then deny any other school the same privilege. However, it then opens doors for recuriters to add their ads, and the next thing you know, fake self-referring ads by someone posing as a satisfied, or dissatisfied student pop up. Those are the risks. We want to keep it clean, SPAM free, and unbiased here.

Sorry.

Those who have been here with me on this forum for a long time know what I mean and I am sure they agree. A more reliable source for doing research on a specific school's record or reputation is the Better Business Bureau website, or Ripoff-Reports website.

Your Professional Title/Credentials: Website Owner/Forum Admin

Yes I would check the school out. I cannot personally say I know anything about the school, but the name doesnt sound too good to me.

Hi there, If you live close to this school go and talk with student's there, and take a tour of the campus. Do a Google search check the school reviews from other students that went there, and see if they are working or not. You should trust gut instinct it will not steer you wrong. Merry Christmas...

Your Professional Title/Credentials: NCMA, (NCCT), AS

Are You Still In School? No

Are You Working? Yes.