This active Medical Assistant Web Forum is maintained by Danni R., former Certified Medical Assistant, who has made her mark on the Internet by reaching thousands of medical assistant students, graduates and experienced medical assistants coast to coast through her well known websites and web forums dedicated to ALL medical assistants in the USA and abroad. Many medical assistant students and professionals have come and gone, leaving posts about their dreams, concerns and aspirations. Many reached out whenever possible to lend a helping hand to their peers in the true spirit of this profession! Thank you to all who have supported and contributed to this very active Medical Assistant Web Forum.

Return to Website

Medical Assistant Web Forum

Our Motto: "If Medical Assistants post it - Medical Assistants will reply!"

Medical Assistant Web Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
HELP! Does anyone have a link/webiste where I can practice the CMA test

I have to take my test on February 1, 2011. Does anyone have a link or a website that I can visit and take a practice test for my upcoming exam.
Any help will be greatly appreciated. Thanks

Sil

Your Professional Title/Credentials: MA

Are You Still In School? No

Are You Working? Yes

Re: HELP! Does anyone have a link/webiste where I can practice the CMA test

I take the CMA exam February 8th and im freaking out myself! Im not sure what your taking, but Im taking the exam through the AAMA, and if you go to the site they have tests on med terminology and A&P. Do you know where to find out information about the top 50 medications? I never learned them, but heard I should know them.

I only have this link.
http://www.rxlist.com/script/main/hp.asp
this is also the link I found on the test outline of the AAMA. It says on the website that this link list the top 50 drugs, but it doesn't. It lists 200 which is a lot to remember.

Your Professional Title/Credentials: MA

Are You Still In School? no

Are You Working? yes

Ok thanks....have more studying to do...never feel like you can ever get enough study time in. Let me know how the exam went/was...I hope you pass!

i would also like a copy of this test please.i just graduated and am taking my test at the end of feb.

Your Professional Title/Credentials: rma,ncpt

Are You Still In School? no

Are You Working? no