This active Medical Assistant Web Forum is maintained by Danni R., former Certified Medical Assistant, who has made her mark on the Internet by reaching thousands of medical assistant students, graduates and experienced medical assistants coast to coast through her well known websites and web forums dedicated to ALL medical assistants in the USA and abroad. Many medical assistant students and professionals have come and gone, leaving posts about their dreams, concerns and aspirations. Many reached out whenever possible to lend a helping hand to their peers in the true spirit of this profession! Thank you to all who have supported and contributed to this very active Medical Assistant Web Forum.

Return to Website

Medical Assistant Web Forum

Our Motto: "If Medical Assistants post it - Medical Assistants will reply!"

Medical Assistant Web Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
health information management class

I just started school a year ago and I had absolutly no idea what I was doing, all I knew is I was interested in something in the medical field, I am 45 years old and on disability and was given the chance to learn a new career and go to school to better my future. I am studing to be a medical administrative assistant and the classes I have taken or am taking and will be taking has been rather overwhelmimg. I have studied anatomy and lab, termonology, pcychology, transcriptions, medical coding, accounting, excel business math, electronic caculators,editing skills, windows 7, office 2007, microsoft word, office 2010, first-aid and a few math and english classes and I am now in my 4ht semister. I am taking health information management now and as part of my assignment I need to post, could someone please help me out. PLEASE TELL ME WHAT THE RESPONSIBILITIES OF A MEDICAL ADMINISTRATIVE ASSITANT DO IN THE OFFICE

Are You Still In School? yes

Are You Working? no