This active Medical Assistant Web Forum is maintained by Danni R., former Certified Medical Assistant, who has made her mark on the Internet by reaching thousands of medical assistant students, graduates and experienced medical assistants coast to coast through her well known websites and web forums dedicated to ALL medical assistants in the USA and abroad. Many medical assistant students and professionals have come and gone, leaving posts about their dreams, concerns and aspirations. Many reached out whenever possible to lend a helping hand to their peers in the true spirit of this profession! Thank you to all who have supported and contributed to this very active Medical Assistant Web Forum.

Return to Website

Medical Assistant Web Forum

Our Motto: "If Medical Assistants post it - Medical Assistants will reply!"

Medical Assistant Web Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Certified Medical Assistant Jobs

I have employement opportunities for Pensacola, FL, Southern Mississippi, Mobile Alabama and Louisianna.

If you are interested contact me - CMA's do need to have at least 1 year of expereince.

Your Professional Title/Credentials: Sr. Recruiter

Are You Still In School? No

Are You Working? Yes

Re: Certified Medical Assistant Jobs

Would you consider a maile medical assistant?

Hi
If you have the following expereince let me know and if you are a certfied medical assistant.

Must have experience in collection of biological specimens (e.g. blood, urine). Ideally, the CMA will also be experienced in interviewing study participants, and conducting clinical assessments (e.g. height, weight, blood pressure, and waist/hip circumference measurements, and pulmonary function tests). HVAs must also be able to drive to and from study participants’ homes in their personal vehicles.

Your Professional Title/Credentials: Sr. Recruiter

Are You Still In School? No

Are You Working? Yes

Angie
I have employement opportunities for Pensacola, FL, Southern Mississippi, Mobile Alabama and Louisianna.

If you are interested contact me - CMA's do need to have at least 1 year of expereince.

ATTENTION: The Medical Assistant Web Forum does not encourage, nor solicit, or request posting of job requests and recruitment advertisement, however, if you feel compelled to do so, we cannot stop you.

Vistiors, members and guests on this forum MUST understand that we, the forum owners, administrators, and moderators will, and cannot verify, guarantee, nor warrant the validity of any such offers, announcements, and queries related to medical assisting, medical billing and coding, or any related jobs.

If posted, understand that...

We don't know about any costs affiliated with such offers.
It is also unknown about the clinical and administrative, and general qualifications required.
It is unknown if the candidate will be required to take a pre-employment test as part of the hiring process.

The forum owners, administrators, and moderators assume no responsibilities or liabilities regarding this unapproved advertisement. Forum visitors may respond at their own risk and hold the forum owners, administrators, and moderators harmless against any lawsuits that may arise as a result of this sort of unsolicited advertisement.

Your Professional Title/Credentials: Website Owner/Forum Admin