This active Medical Assistant Web Forum is maintained by Danni R., former Certified Medical Assistant, who has made her mark on the Internet by reaching thousands of medical assistant students, graduates and experienced medical assistants coast to coast through her well known websites and web forums dedicated to ALL medical assistants in the USA and abroad. Many medical assistant students and professionals have come and gone, leaving posts about their dreams, concerns and aspirations. Many reached out whenever possible to lend a helping hand to their peers in the true spirit of this profession! Thank you to all who have supported and contributed to this very active Medical Assistant Web Forum.

Return to Website

Medical Assistant Web Forum

Our Motto: "If Medical Assistants post it - Medical Assistants will reply!"

Medical Assistant Web Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
acupuncture

Does anybody know what diagnostic method is better for acupuncture points evaluation, measuring electro-resistivity in them?
There are some sites offering one type of measuring the meridians as well as one site having different types of diagnostics, as it says, Ryodoraku and EAV, can

s
omebody tell which option is the best since I have read that EAV uses some extra and some different points.
www.ryodoraku.org

Your Professional Title/Credentials: re

Are You Still In School? re

Re: acupuncture

Intihuatan
Does anybody know what diagnostic method is better for acupuncture points evaluation, measuring electro-resistivity in them?
There are some sites offering one type of measuring the meridians as well as one site having different types of diagnostics, as it says, Ryodoraku and EAV, can

s
omebody tell which option is the best since I have read that EAV uses some extra and some different points. URL REMOVED BY ADMIN

I am making this sneaky SPAM injection an expample for how it works. I've been on the Internet for years now, and running forums for an equal amount. So, here you have someone who really wants to promote their website... they come to the forums and say, oh, I've learned so much at such and such website, but I wanted to know what you guys think... (along these lines!). The same is happening with schools. Someone comes along and posts, I am about to enroll in Such-And-Such school at such-and-such address, or website. Can someone tell me a little about it? Is it a good school. That is why I have been so adamant about NOT to respond to such types of question, because we realy cannot tell who is behind the post. It could be legit, it could not. We don't know. From our perspective, it's only words on a screen and we are in no position, nor willing to make any recommendations, what so ever.

Your Professional Title/Credentials: Website Owner/Forum Admin

Are You Working? REGARDING JOB ADS POSTED