This active Medical Assistant Web Forum is maintained by Danni R., former Certified Medical Assistant, who has made her mark on the Internet by reaching thousands of medical assistant students, graduates and experienced medical assistants coast to coast through her well known websites and web forums dedicated to ALL medical assistants in the USA and abroad. Many medical assistant students and professionals have come and gone, leaving posts about their dreams, concerns and aspirations. Many reached out whenever possible to lend a helping hand to their peers in the true spirit of this profession! Thank you to all who have supported and contributed to this very active Medical Assistant Web Forum.

Return to Website

Medical Assistant Web Forum

Our Motto: "If Medical Assistants post it - Medical Assistants will reply!"

Medical Assistant Web Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Graduation this Sunday!

So my Graduation ceremony is this Sunday... pretty nervous...I hate being in front of large crowds. Anyhow, Im excited at the same time, even though my new job which I am far in the process, and almost starting (prob by early June)isnt exactly an MA position its NA ina hospital but I hope it all works out for the best! I am praying, and would appreciate your prayers also

Re: Graduation this Sunday!

Hi there, That's great Woo - Hoo!!! You're going great. It's once in a lifetime deal...you'll never forget it, and I'm so proud of you! You did it, now party on down. Have a great weekend, and good luck to you at your new position.

Your Professional Title/Credentials: NCMA, (NCCT), AS

Are You Still In School? No.

Are You Working? Yes.

Yeah I dont know when Ill get the chance to celebrate..wish it was tomorrow instead of so late Sunday, becasue some people have to work Monday! I have 2 other parties tomorrow to go to so I cant do it then.

Hi there, Just go and have a good time, you don't have to get drunk to have fun, you know what I mean. Take care, Matt...

Are You Working? Yes.

Woot!!

Good job!

Your Professional Title/Credentials: CMA (AAMA)

Are You Still In School? nope

Are You Working? yep

Thanks..yeah Im not much of a drinker anyways. I will just have to figure out a time to celebrate.

Hi, It's pretty simple. Save up some money and follow your work schedule when you have a few days off, invite some of your class mates or whoever you want to come to your party. Do it in a safe place like your house or somewhere else, you don't need to have a big blow out...just knowing that you did it is quite the big deal. Life in itself is quite the celebration. Have a great time at your graduation tomorrow; you earned it. Good luck, Matt...

Are You Still In School? No

Are You Working? Yes.

Even though my day started off terrible, the graduation went okay. My dad and his fiance took me and my brother and sisters and my fiance out to eat. Going out with my mother and her boyfriend another time...also my fiance is supposed to take me out when we both get a chance. The only thing I really disliked was, they used to announce when they called your name that your graduating with high distinction etc. for example, and for some reason they did not! I think those people deserved the recognition..I was pretty disappointed in that

Hello there, People can, and do make mistakes! I wouldn't worry about it, you know how you did and that's what's important. You can't allways have your cake and eat it too! Have a good day, and enjoy your new job...Matt

Are You Working? Yes.

Thanks...but they didnt announce the distinctions for anyone this year . Orientation for the hospital starts next Monday through Thursday I believe and then the 31st..not sure of what else yet.

Hello, Like I said before "You can't always have your cake and eat it too"! You're one the lucky ones you'll be starting a new job, and you went to your graduation. You shouldn't worry about small stuff When you always worry about this and that, you'll be missing the bigger picture. Take care, Matt

Are You Still In School? No

Are You Working? Yes.