This active Medical Assistant Web Forum is maintained by Danni R., former Certified Medical Assistant, who has made her mark on the Internet by reaching thousands of medical assistant students, graduates and experienced medical assistants coast to coast through her well known websites and web forums dedicated to ALL medical assistants in the USA and abroad. Many medical assistant students and professionals have come and gone, leaving posts about their dreams, concerns and aspirations. Many reached out whenever possible to lend a helping hand to their peers in the true spirit of this profession! Thank you to all who have supported and contributed to this very active Medical Assistant Web Forum.

Return to Website

Medical Assistant Web Forum

Our Motto: "If Medical Assistants post it - Medical Assistants will reply!"

Medical Assistant Web Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Medical Assistant Programs in Michigan

Hi all,
I will be attending (one year MA program)Carnegie Institute in Troy, Michigan and was wondering if there are any Michiganders on this site that attended Carnegie Institute or any other MA programs here in Michigan please share your likes/dislikes. Thank you :)

Your Professional Title/Credentials: CNA

Are You Still In School? Yes

Are You Working? No

Re: Medical Assistant Programs in Michigan

Vera
Hi all,
I will be attending (one year MA program)Carnegie Institute in Troy, Michigan and was wondering if there are any Michiganders on this site that attended Carnegie Institute or any other MA programs here in Michigan please share your likes/dislikes. Thank you :)

Vera, thanks for joining our forum. Kudos for reaching out to others, however, while we love to discuss anything "medical assisting" we have one unwritten (or did we write it somewhere???) rule, which is: we don't comment on specific schools by name. This has served us well here at the forum, to keep it fair, unbiased and free of subliminal, direct, or suggested advertisement, aka SPAM.

If you came here SPECIFICALLY for ratings or feedback on this school, then there are other forums, and the Better Business Bureau, and the Ripoffreports.com websites you can check.

Danni

Your Professional Title/Credentials: Website Owner/Forum Admin

oops! I am so sorry!! Is there way I can remove the post? Thanks

Your Professional Title/Credentials: CNA

Are You Still In School? Yes

Are You Working? No

Vera
oops! I am so sorry!! Is there way I can remove the post? Thanks

It's okay, Vera. It's rally not a bad post. If someone wants do email you directly and connect with you (from the same school) that is perfectly fine with us. We just don't want anyone who might have a profit interest, or a grudge to chime in on the forum and either say, yes, this is the best school ever, or on the conrary, slam the school on a public message board. This could have consequences for us, also. So, let's keep the post but understand we won't comment directly on schools by name. That's all.

Your Professional Title/Credentials: Website Owner/Forum Admin