This active Medical Assistant Web Forum is maintained by Danni R., former Certified Medical Assistant, who has made her mark on the Internet by reaching thousands of medical assistant students, graduates and experienced medical assistants coast to coast through her well known websites and web forums dedicated to ALL medical assistants in the USA and abroad. Many medical assistant students and professionals have come and gone, leaving posts about their dreams, concerns and aspirations. Many reached out whenever possible to lend a helping hand to their peers in the true spirit of this profession! Thank you to all who have supported and contributed to this very active Medical Assistant Web Forum.

Return to Website

Medical Assistant Web Forum

Our Motto: "If Medical Assistants post it - Medical Assistants will reply!"

Medical Assistant Web Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Re: Medical Assistant wanted to write articles

Quote:

Originally Posted by sebm90

Hi everyone,

I need an experienced medical assistant to write some articles for a health careers site. I am looking for high quality, original and useful information. At the moment I require 3 1000+ word articles at a rate of $20 per article. If the quality of work is high enough I will hire this person to write more in future.

If you're interested reply here and I'll get in touch.

Sebastian

============================================================================

Our Medical Assistant Web Forum does not encourage, nor solicit, or request posting of job requests and recruitment advertisement, however, if you feel compelled to do so, we cannot stop you.

Visitors, members, and guests on this forum MUST understand that we, the forum owners, administrators, and moderators will, and cannot verify, guarantee, nor warrant the validity of any such offers, announcements and queries related to medical assisting jobs and do not accept payments for such ads. These ads are most likely posted spontaneously without contacting us prior to request our approval.

If job ads are posted, understand that...
once we realize they have been posted without our knowledge or approval, we will remove such posts at our own discretion.

* We don't know about any costs affiliated with such offers.
* It is also unknown about the specific qualifications required.
* It is unknown if the candidate will be required to take any kind of pre-employment test as part of the hiring process or pay any fees in advance.

The forum owners, administrators, and moderators assume no responsibilities or liabilities regarding such unapproved advertisements. Forum visitors may respond at their own risk and therefore, hold the forum owners, administrators, and moderators harmless against any claims, or lawsuits that may arise as a result of this type of unsolicited advertisement by any entity, or individual not affiliated with this form.
Your Professional Title/Credentials: Website Owner/Forum Admin

Your Professional Title/Credentials: Website Owner/Forum Admin