This active Medical Assistant Web Forum is maintained by Danni R., former Certified Medical Assistant, who has made her mark on the Internet by reaching thousands of medical assistant students, graduates and experienced medical assistants coast to coast through her well known websites and web forums dedicated to ALL medical assistants in the USA and abroad. Many medical assistant students and professionals have come and gone, leaving posts about their dreams, concerns and aspirations. Many reached out whenever possible to lend a helping hand to their peers in the true spirit of this profession! Thank you to all who have supported and contributed to this very active Medical Assistant Web Forum.

Return to Website

Medical Assistant Web Forum

Our Motto: "If Medical Assistants post it - Medical Assistants will reply!"

Medical Assistant Web Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Do Not Go to School for Medical Assisting, those schools are just a money making crap

I went to National Career Education, could not find a job with a grade of 4.0, the employers want me to have a lot of experience, according to them we should be born with experience, And at first when I entered the school, the staff seemed the nicest people you will ever find on this earth, but once they hook you up with students loan, they are the worst nightmares. Please do not go to this schools. because they will never find you jobs, they just want you to struggle with students loan.

Your Professional Title/Credentials: Unemployed

Are You Still In School? No

Are You Working? No

Re: Do Not Go to School for Medical Assisting, those schools are just a money making crap

Nand
I went to National Career Education, could not find a job with a grade of 4.0, the employers want me to have a lot of experience, according to them we should be born with experience, And at first when I entered the school, the staff seemed the nicest people you will ever find on this earth, but once they hook you up with students loan, they are the worst nightmares. Please do not go to this schools. because they will never find you jobs, they just want you to struggle with students loan.

Sometimes we need to vent. When we vent we let off some steam and then we have more room for taking a deep breath and start fresh. Unfortunately, we don't know the whole story, and I have said it so many times, if someone has a gripe or legitimate complaint against a specific school, there are places for that, all the way up to the Better Business Bureau, or a website called Rip-Off-Report.com. We, here, however, do not respond favorable to mention of specific schools by name, that could be good comments (recommendations) or complaints, either way, I feel it has no room here. Your experience may not be the same as someone else's from the exact same school, but the school may not like to be publicly discussed in a negative manner. I cannot afford to be sued.

Your Professional Title/Credentials: Website Owner/Forum Admin