This active Medical Assistant Web Forum is maintained by Danni R., former Certified Medical Assistant, who has made her mark on the Internet by reaching thousands of medical assistant students, graduates and experienced medical assistants coast to coast through her well known websites and web forums dedicated to ALL medical assistants in the USA and abroad. Many medical assistant students and professionals have come and gone, leaving posts about their dreams, concerns and aspirations. Many reached out whenever possible to lend a helping hand to their peers in the true spirit of this profession! Thank you to all who have supported and contributed to this very active Medical Assistant Web Forum.

Return to Website

Medical Assistant Web Forum

Our Motto: "If Medical Assistants post it - Medical Assistants will reply!"

Medical Assistant Web Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Current issues in Medical Assisting

Please Help!!! I am currently attending Kaplan University for Medical Assisting and we need to do an annotated bibliography. One of the issues is Current Issues in Medical Assisting. I am not able to find a thing! Can somebody please help me find some information!!!

Are You Still In School? yes

Are You Working? no

Re: Current issues in Medical Assisting

why not research epic medical record. I just got a job where we are using the epic system (electronic medical record) which I did not learn in school. I am struggling with it and there is lots to learn. Look that up...

Your Professional Title/Credentials: MA

Are You Still In School? no

Are You Working? yes

Re: Current issues in Medical Assisting

I am currently working at a Dr.s office as a Medical Assistant and some of the issues that I have ran across is no one wants to train you for the surgical procedures that are performed in the office. The LPN say we are taking there jobs and don't want to assist with training. So we are told to go in and help the dr with breast biopsy's when we don't even know how to set it up. That is the issues I have ran across in the filed.

Your Professional Title/Credentials: MA

Are You Still In School? no

Are You Working? yes