This active Medical Assistant Web Forum is maintained by Danni R., former Certified Medical Assistant, who has made her mark on the Internet by reaching thousands of medical assistant students, graduates and experienced medical assistants coast to coast through her well known websites and web forums dedicated to ALL medical assistants in the USA and abroad. Many medical assistant students and professionals have come and gone, leaving posts about their dreams, concerns and aspirations. Many reached out whenever possible to lend a helping hand to their peers in the true spirit of this profession! Thank you to all who have supported and contributed to this very active Medical Assistant Web Forum.

Return to Website

Medical Assistant Web Forum

Our Motto: "If Medical Assistants post it - Medical Assistants will reply!"

Medical Assistant Web Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
My clinicals

As a part of my grade I had to keep a journal for Clinicals. We were asked how we liked our clinicals, if you saw any of the no Facebook, no taking social calls on the clinic phone, no wearing extra jewelry or perfume being violated or not. I took my journal to the clinic every day. I told the truth in answering the questions. The day before the last day I was threatened with expulsion from clinicals if I did not allow the LPN to read the contents of my journal. So I had to allow the LPN to read it. If I got expelled from clinicals that would mean that I wouldn't graduate because I would be expelled from school.

The first day the LPN had me do some filing. She did not show me the different s between a new patient interview form that they used afor sleep apnea patients and a continued care interview form and a new patient interview form. I was winging the patient interview. The LPN held social conversations on the clinic phone in the morning and looked on FB a bit and wore her hair down some and wore extra jewelry and wore perfume two days.

Your Professional Title/Credentials: MA

Are You Still In School? No

Are You Working? Searching for work as an MA or MOA