This active Medical Assistant Web Forum is maintained by Danni R., former Certified Medical Assistant, who has made her mark on the Internet by reaching thousands of medical assistant students, graduates and experienced medical assistants coast to coast through her well known websites and web forums dedicated to ALL medical assistants in the USA and abroad. Many medical assistant students and professionals have come and gone, leaving posts about their dreams, concerns and aspirations. Many reached out whenever possible to lend a helping hand to their peers in the true spirit of this profession! Thank you to all who have supported and contributed to this very active Medical Assistant Web Forum.

Return to Website

Medical Assistant Web Forum

Our Motto: "If Medical Assistants post it - Medical Assistants will reply!"

Medical Assistant Web Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
How diificult is the RMA exam?

I finished school 2 yrs ago, have been working full time since then, now I want to sit for the RMA is it really neccesary to spend the money for one of the exam prep books? I bought the sample exam from the RMA already

Are You Still In School? MA

Re: How diificult is the RMA exam?

I recertfied through them 5 years after taking the AAMA exam. The practice test is all I used and I got a 98%. I think alot of it sticks from experience.

Are You Still In School? CMA/ RMA/ CMA

Re: Re: How diificult is the RMA exam?

THIS EXAM WOULD PROBALY BE A LOT MORE DIFFICULT FOR YOU BECAUSE YOU'VE BEEN OUT OF SCHOOL FOR THAT LENGTH OF TIME. THE TEST IS NOT HARD BE YOU'LL FORGET A LOT WHEN YOU LEAVE SCHOOL. THE WAY WE DID THINGS IN SCHOOL SOMETIMES ARE DIFF. FROM THE WAY WE DO THEM IN A OFFICE SETTING. I WOULD BUY THE BOOK IF I WERE YOU. YOU MAY HAVE TO SPEND A LITTLE MORE MONEY, BUT ITS BETTER TO SPEND THE MONEY ON BOOK, THEN TO PAY FOR THE EXAM AND FAIL

Are You Still In School? RMA

Re: How diificult is the RMA exam?

WHICH BOOK WOULD YOU GET TO STUDY FOR RMA EXAM??
BESIDES THE PRACTICE TET

Your Professional Title/Credentials: MED ASST

Are You Still In School? NO

Are You Working? YES