This active Medical Assistant Web Forum is maintained by Danni R., former Certified Medical Assistant, who has made her mark on the Internet by reaching thousands of medical assistant students, graduates and experienced medical assistants coast to coast through her well known websites and web forums dedicated to ALL medical assistants in the USA and abroad. Many medical assistant students and professionals have come and gone, leaving posts about their dreams, concerns and aspirations. Many reached out whenever possible to lend a helping hand to their peers in the true spirit of this profession! Thank you to all who have supported and contributed to this very active Medical Assistant Web Forum.

Return to Website

Medical Assistant Web Forum

Our Motto: "If Medical Assistants post it - Medical Assistants will reply!"

Medical Assistant Web Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Medical Volunteers

Hello, and greetings I am sure that this message board is not intended for this purpose however I am seeking out those in the medical professiona who would be interested in coming down to the hurricane raveged areas of the Mississippi Gulf Coast, to help staff a free medical clininc in two or three of the hardest hit areas in all of the path of Katrina.

Medical help is a dire need in this area, and staffing is so critical that some of the free clinics have had to close down from a lack of staff.

if you or someone you know would like more info, and could maybe dedicate a week, 2 or even a weekend all is welcome and all is needed.

Thank you and God bless, also if someone knows of a better place for this message please feel free to repost it else where.

MS Forgotten
228-604-1099
866-606-1099 TF

Are You Still In School? Evangelist

Re: Medical Volunteers

I posted this on another site. Hope you get some responses!

Are You Still In School? CMA/ RMA/CNA