This active Medical Assistant Web Forum is maintained by Danni R., former Certified Medical Assistant, who has made her mark on the Internet by reaching thousands of medical assistant students, graduates and experienced medical assistants coast to coast through her well known websites and web forums dedicated to ALL medical assistants in the USA and abroad. Many medical assistant students and professionals have come and gone, leaving posts about their dreams, concerns and aspirations. Many reached out whenever possible to lend a helping hand to their peers in the true spirit of this profession! Thank you to all who have supported and contributed to this very active Medical Assistant Web Forum.

Return to Website

Medical Assistant Web Forum

Our Motto: "If Medical Assistants post it - Medical Assistants will reply!"

Medical Assistant Web Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Help again

It is me again. I do not know what to do . I think the dr. I work with is bipolar or something. Let me explain, she is not married, doesn't have a boyfriend and never had one(no relationships at all) she is not lesbian either, she is very nervous most of the time, talking to fast giving me multiple things to do at the same time, she interrupts me when I'm on the phone. She is driving me crazy! I talk to her about that and that I am not suppose to be cleaning the bathroom and she exploted! she insulted me and yelled at me, she maked me cried. Then she apologized. Should I give her 2 weeks notice or leave right now? Thanks for any advice.

Are You Still In School? nurse

Re: Help again

From what I read before, I think I wouldn't even give notice, I just wouldn't go back there. She wouldn't even be a good referrence person so I wouldn't worry about that. I know I would not put up with that, and you put up with it long enough. Sounds to me like she is not right. Good luck to you and let me know what happens.

Are You Still In School? CMA

Thank you Julie for your advice. That's what we are going to do. (the receptionist is leaving too) she will have to do everything , from vitals , appointments, EVERYTHING! until she find somebody. We are getting our miserable pay check and we will not return the next day.

Are You Still In School? nurse

I'm sorry you were in such a bad situation. There are plenty of wonderful clinics you can work with that will be challenging, fulfilling and a joy. Best of luck to you!

Are You Still In School? CMA/ RMA/ CNA

Dear Paloma:

How are you? Julia is right about this. You should take her advice

Goodluck
Rajya