This active Medical Assistant Web Forum is maintained by Danni R., former Certified Medical Assistant, who has made her mark on the Internet by reaching thousands of medical assistant students, graduates and experienced medical assistants coast to coast through her well known websites and web forums dedicated to ALL medical assistants in the USA and abroad. Many medical assistant students and professionals have come and gone, leaving posts about their dreams, concerns and aspirations. Many reached out whenever possible to lend a helping hand to their peers in the true spirit of this profession! Thank you to all who have supported and contributed to this very active Medical Assistant Web Forum.

Return to Website

Medical Assistant Web Forum

Our Motto: "If Medical Assistants post it - Medical Assistants will reply!"

Medical Assistant Web Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
F.O.P. AFFECTED GIRL SEARCHING FOR 3 OTHER FAMILIES AFFECTED

AS YOU MIGHT NOTICE BY READING THE SUBJECT, A F.O.P. AFFECTED GIRL IS LOOKING FOR ANOTHER 3 FAMILIES AFFECTED TO COMPLETE A CHAIN OF TEN FAMILIES IN ORDER TO TRACK DOWN THE GENE THAT CAUSES F.O.P.
PLEASE HELP MAKE THIS YOUNG GIRL'S WISH COME TRUE AND THE SOONER THE BETTER SO SHE MIGHT BE ABLE TO SEE IT (OR AT LEAST PART OF IT) BECOME ACCOMPOLISHED. HER TIME WITH US IS QUITE LIMITED BECAUSE THE CONDITION HAS PROGRESSED SO MUCH.HELP SPREAD THE WISH OF MARIA CLAUDIA, THE GIRL SLOWLY TURNING INTO STONE.HELP HER NOBLE QUEST TO MAKE LIFE BETTER FOR THE PEOPLE OF THE FUTURE.POST ANYTHING FROM CENTERS SPECIALIED IN THIS DIESEASE TO ANY INFO ON F.O.P.

Re: F.O.P. AFFECTED GIRL SEARCHING FOR 3 OTHER FAMILIES AFFECTED

OK, I have to admit I did not know what F.O.P. stood for, but I looked it up in my abbreviations book and found out it stands for:

fibrodysplasia ossificans progressiva

Here is more info on it at a website:

http://www.ifopa.org/

Are You Still In School? not yet

Are You Working? yes - not as an MA