This active Medical Assistant Web Forum is maintained by Danni R., former Certified Medical Assistant, who has made her mark on the Internet by reaching thousands of medical assistant students, graduates and experienced medical assistants coast to coast through her well known websites and web forums dedicated to ALL medical assistants in the USA and abroad. Many medical assistant students and professionals have come and gone, leaving posts about their dreams, concerns and aspirations. Many reached out whenever possible to lend a helping hand to their peers in the true spirit of this profession! Thank you to all who have supported and contributed to this very active Medical Assistant Web Forum.

Return to Website

Medical Assistant Web Forum

Our Motto: "If Medical Assistants post it - Medical Assistants will reply!"

Medical Assistant Web Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Georgia Medical Institute

Is there anyone here who attended Georgia Medical Institute? Would you recommend that school?

I'm supposed to be starting next month but worried about the huge student loan I'll have to repay.

Are You Still In School? Starting School

Are You Working? Yes

Re: Georgia Medical Institute

No i graduated from there. Go for it girl.once you start working it's easy to pay in installments. they do offer pell grants. try some governments agencies in your city that helps with financial assistance for furthering your education. If you are not working at the time payments are due. you could ask for a deferrment of payments until you find employment. otherwise uncle sam will garnish your wages! Just make sure you do the right thing. know your options. and please don't deprive yourself of something you deserve.

Your Professional Title/Credentials: medical assistant

Are You Still In School? no

Are You Working? no,mainly because i've just relocated.

Re: Georgia Medical Institute

yes i graduated from there. Go for it girl.once you start working it's easy to pay in installments. they do offer pell grants. try some governments agencies in your city that helps with financial assistance for furthering your education. If you are not working at the time payments are due. you could ask for a deferrment of payments until you find employment. otherwise uncle sam will garnish your wages! Just make sure you do the right thing. know your options. and please don't deprive yourself of something you deserve.

Your Professional Title/Credentials: medical assistant

Are You Still In School? no

Are You Working? no,mainly because i've just relocated.