This active Medical Assistant Web Forum is maintained by Danni R., former Certified Medical Assistant, who has made her mark on the Internet by reaching thousands of medical assistant students, graduates and experienced medical assistants coast to coast through her well known websites and web forums dedicated to ALL medical assistants in the USA and abroad. Many medical assistant students and professionals have come and gone, leaving posts about their dreams, concerns and aspirations. Many reached out whenever possible to lend a helping hand to their peers in the true spirit of this profession! Thank you to all who have supported and contributed to this very active Medical Assistant Web Forum.

Return to Website

Medical Assistant Web Forum

Our Motto: "If Medical Assistants post it - Medical Assistants will reply!"

Medical Assistant Web Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
looking for info

I am a MOA student in Oklahoma. I am looking for information on specific do's and don't's in Oklahoma for a medical office assistant. Can anyone help me find a web site. Looking for info on whether or not they can administer narcotics and start an IV

Re: looking for info

Hey Im from Oklahoma too, what part of oklahoma u at? um no i dont know any websites just ask your teacher and they should tell you everything.I think you can start an IV but Im not sure, it really just depends on where you work at. how long have u been an ma student? this is my first year. well byebye good luck:)

Your Professional Title/Credentials: studnent

Are You Still In School? yes

Are You Working? no

In OKC, what part are u from?

Your Professional Title/Credentials: student

Hey..... Im from Poteau lol southeast. it sux here..

Your Professional Title/Credentials: student

Are You Still In School? yes

Are You Working? no