This active Medical Assistant Web Forum is maintained by Danni R., former Certified Medical Assistant, who has made her mark on the Internet by reaching thousands of medical assistant students, graduates and experienced medical assistants coast to coast through her well known websites and web forums dedicated to ALL medical assistants in the USA and abroad. Many medical assistant students and professionals have come and gone, leaving posts about their dreams, concerns and aspirations. Many reached out whenever possible to lend a helping hand to their peers in the true spirit of this profession! Thank you to all who have supported and contributed to this very active Medical Assistant Web Forum.

Return to Website

Medical Assistant Web Forum

Our Motto: "If Medical Assistants post it - Medical Assistants will reply!"

Medical Assistant Web Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Question about site

How come people on this site don't respond much to questions? I mean that's what it's for, Am I right?
Don't mean to sound negative, just curious. Thanx, SUZANNE

Your Professional Title/Credentials: Med. Assis. Student

Are You Still In School? Yes

Are You Working? NO

Re: Question about site

I think it's because most of the readers "like me" haven't had enough experience in the field to give accurate information out. We are careful not to assume any thing until we are positive about our answers, so we leave it up to the more experienced and qualified MA's on this board to answer.

Your Professional Title/Credentials: Student

Are You Still In School? Yes

Are You Working? No

1. Because we don't always have all the answers.
2. Because we don't visit the message board every single day.
3. Because posting is voluntary. Sometimes we feel like typing, sometimes we don't.

Danni

Your Professional Title/Credentials: Website Owner/Site Admin

I'm real busy doing "lots of stuff". But today, I made LOTS of replies!!!!!

Your Professional Title/Credentials: B.S.E., RMA, AHI

Are You Still In School? no

Are You Working? yes

Yes, Suzanne, you did very good today!

Like I said, sometimes we can, and sometimes we can't, sometimes we feel like it, sometimes we don't. You must have had a really great day today!!!!

Thank you so very much. It's always nice to see you back.

Danni

Your Professional Title/Credentials: Website Owner / Site Admin

Well, actually I am sitting here having been "iced in" since Friday.

We live in Oklahoma. It's too cold and icy to be out and about, so what else is there to do?

I have been spending a good deal of time on class preparations. I am the MA instructor at a school that has just opened in OKC.

Your Professional Title/Credentials: B.S.E., RMA, AHI

Are You Still In School? no

Are You Working? yes

It's very helpful that an MA instructor will occasionally post to this board,as well as the manager. But I too have wondered why some threads go unanswered or get ignored. You may not have the answer but you can always give your opinion,even if it's a "Gee,that's a good question,I wonder that too!". I see this on other boards, where the members will read the forum maybe once a week but not post a thought. I think many are afraid to because they have to use their username-that's something that isn't required on this wonderful site (Please don't change that,Danni!). And others may think that they may start a thread that nobody will respond to,which is embarrassing and hurtful,so they don't.