This active Medical Assistant Web Forum is maintained by Danni R., former Certified Medical Assistant, who has made her mark on the Internet by reaching thousands of medical assistant students, graduates and experienced medical assistants coast to coast through her well known websites and web forums dedicated to ALL medical assistants in the USA and abroad. Many medical assistant students and professionals have come and gone, leaving posts about their dreams, concerns and aspirations. Many reached out whenever possible to lend a helping hand to their peers in the true spirit of this profession! Thank you to all who have supported and contributed to this very active Medical Assistant Web Forum.

Return to Website

Medical Assistant Web Forum

Our Motto: "If Medical Assistants post it - Medical Assistants will reply!"

Medical Assistant Web Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
oncology

i have been working for a doctor for 5 weaks and i am often able to take blood with no problem, but when it comes to small veins i am not able to get it and we have to send the patient to the lab. Does anyone know how i can overcome this problem.

Your Professional Title/Credentials: MA

Are You Still In School? no

Are You Working? i'm on my internship

Re: oncology

Do you have butterlfy needles you can use? Hand veins work good if you warm them up with a hot pack and use a butterfly.

Your Professional Title/Credentials: CNA/RMA/LPN

Are You Still In School? yes

Are You Working? yes

Re: oncology

http://www.hcmediation.com
Medical Bill

Your Professional Title/Credentials: Medical Bill

Are You Still In School? Medical Bill

Are You Working? Medical Bill