This active Medical Assistant Web Forum is maintained by Danni R., former Certified Medical Assistant, who has made her mark on the Internet by reaching thousands of medical assistant students, graduates and experienced medical assistants coast to coast through her well known websites and web forums dedicated to ALL medical assistants in the USA and abroad. Many medical assistant students and professionals have come and gone, leaving posts about their dreams, concerns and aspirations. Many reached out whenever possible to lend a helping hand to their peers in the true spirit of this profession! Thank you to all who have supported and contributed to this very active Medical Assistant Web Forum.

Return to Website

Medical Assistant Web Forum

Our Motto: "If Medical Assistants post it - Medical Assistants will reply!"

Medical Assistant Web Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
MA class was too easy

Hey does anyone else feel that theri Ma program was almost too easy?? I didn't even have to study and I would pass the tests, I graduated with staright As and I didn't really have to give too much effort the whole year through. Just wondering about every one else because I feel that anything that is too easy, or seems too good to be true, you have to question.

Your Professional Title/Credentials: CMA

Are You Still In School? No

Are You Working? yes

Re: MA class was too easy

It did not seem like it at the time, but now that I am in nursing school and I compair it to MA school, MA school was a walk in the park in compairson, but at the time it was hard because I had no medical experience in the past other than taking a tempature!

My program was easy, but I'm sure it was due to the fact that I worked as a Nursing Tech for 5 years before MA school. The only clasI really learned anything nwe in was the pharmacology class.

Your Professional Title/Credentials: MA, DT, CNA

Are You Working? yes

Im in the medical assistant classes yea most arent bad but i feel like im still learning new things everyday. Maybe because im 21 and its my first real medical classes besides highschool haha ..I like it alot though.

You have to remember that M.A.'s are trained to do technical skills and nurses are trained to use critical thinking and theory. Big difference. And there is a place for both in the health care industry.

Your Professional Title/Credentials: CMA,LPN,RN

Are You Still In School? no

Are You Working? yes