This active Medical Assistant Web Forum is maintained by Danni R., former Certified Medical Assistant, who has made her mark on the Internet by reaching thousands of medical assistant students, graduates and experienced medical assistants coast to coast through her well known websites and web forums dedicated to ALL medical assistants in the USA and abroad. Many medical assistant students and professionals have come and gone, leaving posts about their dreams, concerns and aspirations. Many reached out whenever possible to lend a helping hand to their peers in the true spirit of this profession! Thank you to all who have supported and contributed to this very active Medical Assistant Web Forum.

Return to Website

Medical Assistant Web Forum

Our Motto: "If Medical Assistants post it - Medical Assistants will reply!"

Medical Assistant Web Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Help me, I'm freaking Out!!!!

Hey everyone, I need help, because I have a very important interview tommorrow,At this hospital that I have been wanting to work at since I was in high school, this is like my dream job, so I am FREAKING OUT!!!!! I really need some advice, I am sooooo nervous, they told me it is between me and another girl, so naturally I feel even more pressure, I don't have very much experience, as a CMA so I'm wondering all these things about this other girl like, what if she has more experience than me,(the job said experience was not neccesary), what if she has a better resume thatn me, what if I suck at the interview?? I am looking all over the internet for internet questions and answers because I cannot afford to suck, the worst part is me and this other girl will be at the interview, together she will go in first, and I will go in last, so i know I will be so nerve racked, I am so nervous!!! this is so important to me, I'm breaking out in a cold sweat just thinking about the interview questions, I really want to seem poised and in control, I hope I don't ramble on and on, I need to get back to searching for my most capable looking outfit(i'm actually buying a new shirt for this interview)wish me luck, sorry so long!!! p.S. If you read this, please answer, any advice is appreciated, thanx!!!

Your Professional Title/Credentials: CMA

Are You Still In School? nope

Are You Working? nope

Re: Help me, I'm freaking Out!!!!

Be prepared for off-topic questions. I had an interview last year where I was asked "If you could meet anyone famous,dead or alive, and ask them one question,who would it be and what would you ask?" This was for an EYE doctor. I was so thrown I couldn't come up with an answer and it went downhill from there. I was still trying to think of someone 5 minutes later so I couldn't concentrate (and I didn't get the job). So you never know what they are going to ask but you should always have an answer ready. And good luck!

Re: Help me, I'm freaking Out!!!!

JUST BE YOURSELF!

Your Professional Title/Credentials: MA, DT, CNA

Are You Working? yes