Keep the North Shore Country Forum

Welcome to our forum. Feel free to post a message.

Keep the North Shore Country Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Supporter Comments - Part 7

Thanks for fighting the good fight...enough with the cement already!

New to the islands, work seasonly in the mountains, and plan to find a niche here somehow... but rather than just another visitor, I feel overwhelmingly compelled to immediately do what I can to stop the tide. I will send money when I can.

Aloha, my family and i visited this part of the coast back in aug 2000 and loved it and the people, we were on a world surf trip for a year and oahu/maui were our favourite,it would be a shame to spoil the north shore like the south shore.

When will the madness stop? They (developers) just want more money. When it is all said and done the will be gone. And we will be left to deal with the destroyed land, cold concrete, increased traffic and overall bitterness/resentment.

(Oaktree) please work with the locals to keep the rural character and not give way to massive development. Thank you.

I fully support keepthenorthshorecountry in its efforts to stop Kuilima's plans to develop the surrounding areas, especially Kawela Bay due to the negative impacts that this would bring and the further loss and desecration of the beauty of our island.

I strongly support to keep North Shore Country because I do not want to see stupid hotel or resort expansion, more business buildings, or mall in the north shore. I want to see North Shore to stay with natural beauty of aqua-blue ocean, white beaches, and green mountian that keep Hawaiian way of life and culture itself. All people in Oahu must protect their enirvonment at the North Shore because they can go out surfing and see many different sea animals around there. We also have awarness of Global Warming issue, must to protect and preserve the natural life around North Shore.

Keep the Hawaiian Natural Beauty in North Shore! Mahalo Nua Loa.

The No. Shore and Kawela Bay are incredibly special to me and my family. I would hate to see further development.

We live in California and own a condo in Kuilima Estates West. We do not want to see a 'Waikiki' on the North Shore.

This is way too beautiful of a place to have hotels on!!!

My favorite part of the island has always been the north shore. Mostly because it is country. To crowd it out with buildings, like waikiki, would destroy the natural beauty that I love so much.

Thank you for helping to keep the north shore country. I will be sending letters to support legislation against development at Kewela Bay. Mahalo Nui Loa.