Keep the North Shore Country Forum

Welcome to our forum. Feel free to post a message.

Keep the North Shore Country Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
"No Cement North Shore"

This is the most stupid sign I have ever seen! The fact that it was on the front gate of a fairly large house on the beach it should have have actually said "No Cement Next to My Cement"

The elitist attitude from people that have moved over from the mainland to claim that they are "Hawaiians" are dilusional and irresponsible. That's like moving to the mainland and claiming that you're Native American. No one stopped you from coming to Hawaii and now you want to stop others? Are you really trying to preserve the North Shore for the real indiginous people of Hawaii or are you trying to buy up as much land and as many houses as possible so you can sell it your buddies at a higher price? Are you also trying to control the illegal rental activity that you regularly participate in by stopping the development of the Turtle Bay Resort?

And "Keep the Country Country"!? How about changing it to "Keep the Land next to my Land Country". All you Haoli's that moved over from the midwest 15-20 years that became lifeguards now dont want anyone to access your private property in Kawela Bay? Just so you can surf with 30 of your visiting bros?

And don't forget, what the Turtle Bay has done for the real people of Hawaii who needed jobs when Kahuku and Wailua Sugar Mills closed! None of you Haoli's offerd us **** for support and now you want to hold more jobs from us?

Get real and go back to Kansas and stay out of the way for the prosperity of the real Hawaiians and the genuine people coming to Hawaii to help the whole community.

KS

Re: "No Cement North Shore"

Kawika, I totally disagree with you!

They are all from CALIFORNIA!

Otherwise rightous comments. Keep them coming, people have to hold these hypocrits accountable for their actions and words.

Re: "No Cement North Shore"

You're correct TJM, those that are causing problems are from California. And I don't want to be like the local folks that blame all mainland transplants for community problems, there are many who have become partners in protecting and preserving what we all want to enjoy and pass on to future generations.

KS