Keep the North Shore Country Forum

Welcome to our forum. Feel free to post a message.

Keep the North Shore Country Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Comments from Supporters

Here are some of the comments we have received from Supporters in the first three weeks of the website:

"Thank you SO much for everything that you're doing. We support you!"

"The 21st Century requires a new approach to land use planning."

"Keep the aina aina and Kawela pristine!"

"I'm in Arizona right now. I left for school the summer of 2003 and been here ever since. It's amazing! The changes that have happened in 3 years! I come home at least 2 times a year and the changes are crazy. It feels like I'm in LA. Not my home. Not what I remember it to be. Keep the country, country! Keep the island the way it is.. an ISLAND. I'll keep in touch with the site to know what's going on. Hope everything works out for HAWAII. First the KAM school news.. all the way to this. Who's running Hawaii?"

"Thank you for your efforts to protect the future enjoyment and preservation of the North Shore as a place of peaceful paradise."

"I'd hate to see that land ruined."

"Please, we must not let the water of the north east side of the island to look like the south side!!! I hunt, fish, surf, snorkel, hike, and just cruise up there. It's where many of us townies or weekend warriors go to get away from TOWN. This ******* of a development will take away the vibe, the space, the peace, and ocean water quality or the area. Anyway, I'm preaching to the choir (and venting a little, this project angers me much)."

"I'll support anything that helps to keep the North Shore in its current condition. Waikiki is enough, keep the North Shore country!!"

"Overcrowding will cause enormous problems here on the North Shore and the rest of Oahu."

"I can’t thank you enough for trying to stop this."