Keep the North Shore Country Forum

Welcome to our forum. Feel free to post a message.

Keep the North Shore Country Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Save the Country

The people of the North Shore need to do all they can to limit the development of this beautiful coast. I am from the North Gulf Coast of Florida and we are having the same thing happen with our beaches. Before long the locals will not be able to get to the beach unless they own a condo. This is my first visit here and I wish that I had come here 30 years ago, I would never have left. But, everyone must remember that money talks and trying to stop this is going to be hard. The biggest issue I see is going to be providing transportation for all of the people that will fill 4,000 rooms. The current road cannot handle this type of influx. The people currently living in the North Shore also need to remember that they too were not welcome when they first came here. They need to work on a compromise to try and limit the growth and they need to get more land setup as parks to protect against further development. Good Luck, I hope that you can save this beautiful coast before it looks like Honolulu.