dave's Forum

Welcome to our forum. Feel free to post a message.

dave's Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Re: the exploding boy rules the ass

First of all, mr. schlong is a better musician then have the people out there, Just because He's takes more time out of his life to pratice,. And who cares if he hasent got ***** yet....hes got a girl that he respects enough to follow her wishes and not **** so who ever you are i hope you at the next show....and post you name you faggot, you got problem with me or josh or any one in our band come to me, Code Speer bass player of throw away generation. You wanna do something meet me at feel goods on friday.....

Re: the exploding boy rules

Although I agree that My band rocks, I do not agree with who ever posted this crap. This is total BS I don't think that any member of my band posted this, and I sure hope that they didn't.

Josh and the Rest of AY, keep the faith and keep rockin!!!

Re: the exploding boy rules

why do you say we have no respect for music? i dont understand that.. josh isnt the best bass player but hes only been playing for 8 months so i think thats pretty **** good... you dont even say your name so why should we even care what you think, do you play music? we arent the most serious band in the world, people have other **** to do, the reason blaze is out is because he never came to practice, wrote anything and he doesnt even have an amp, he had to borrow, we dont HATE blaze, i love him actually..haha.. but jesus you dont gotta come to our site and try to **** us off cause its pointless.. we dont think we are better then anyone so just stop this shaat mang...WORD

-ARDANT YOUTHS DRUMMER-i tell you my name