dave's Forum

Welcome to our forum. Feel free to post a message.

dave's Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Feelgoods, the 27th

yes the show was a good time, kickstand made me laugh too much... i was speechless they kicked ass... AND if you havent heard yet
Sept. 18
THROW AWAY GENERATION
ARDANT YOUTHS
THE TREND
and some band from cincinatti...
@ Feelgoods
more info will be updated

Thanks to everyone that set the show up! Thanks to everyone that came out! I had a great time got to see some other bands. Kickstand KILLS as always! Never Die cut you and drank your blood. Awesome time.

Re: Re: Feelgoods, the 27th

Yeah last nights bands rocked.Awesome job every1.I missed Kickstand which really sucks what did they do that was really funny?

Re: Re: Re: Feelgoods, the 27th

all the bands were great, you all rocked and i have to agree, kickstand was hilarious...they dressed in drag oh man, anything for a laugh lol.

Re: Re: Re: Re: Feelgoods, the 27th

it was a good show start to finish. thanks to those who saw kickstand (that will be the last show we play for 4 months because nick and i are going back to college) but do not fret because we will be back this winter. if anyone is interested, 3 of our studio covers (yeah by usher, hey ya by outkast, and dont tell me by avril levigne) are up for download from the website.

thanks to josh and joe from the trend for singing backup on hey ya. thanks to ardant youths for letting me play twice (we will rock again sometime) and thanks to the rest of the bands for rocking.

ps. and it wasnt just drag, it was school girl outfits, we looked hot.

totally hot

I know you like to think your **** don't stink but lean a little bit closer and you'll see roses really smell like poooooo ooo oooo yeah roses really smell like poooooo ooooooooo ooooooo -outkast roses

josh is so gay
SCUBA DIIIIIIVE in the water
im swimming with my fins and an air tank SO I CAN BREEAAATH
SCUBA DIIIIVE in the sea

is it lyrics time?woohoo!"running thru the backyard,running in the field got nowhere to run now baby so im runnin after you...CUZ WHAT SHES DONE TO ME...!!!"

hahaha
ill give you the best two minutes of your life haha
so who thinks they are goin to feelgoods the 25th?? it will be a rockin show

ill probably be there...who all is playin for sure?

i love you all (to quote myself) "so let's F--U--C--K!"
see you all in december

I just have one thing to say:

"Oz is for ladies!"