dave's Forum

Welcome to our forum. Feel free to post a message.

dave's Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Re: Re: new songs for the kids

there is a possibility i might be in town to play..... who all is playing so far?

Re: new songs for the kids

ardant youths, throw away generation... you (kickstand)and Tributary are welcome to play...let me know this could be sweet

Re: Re: new songs for the kids

what happened to the other 2 bands(from pittsburg and somewhere else?)jus wonderin...

Re: Re: Re: new songs for the kids

things arent looking the brightest for us playing that show,.... still a possibility....
tibutary is broken up for the time being..... i left town, i was vox and bass, i think they are still jamming, just not with me, im kinda in columbus..... ill prob play with those guys again next summer....
if you set up a show late oct early nov there would be an better chance for us to play, its kinda hard to set these things with me being 205 miles from ashtabula, nick being 100 miles from ashtabula (about 150 from me) and gill working full time. advance warning is good

Re: POSSIBLE AEC

that sucks
i hope you can cause i was talking to neil from aec and he wants to play the show...!. that would be so badass..TAG AY and AEC (maybe kickstand but doubtfull) but yea...keep your hopes up for that ****!

Re: Re: POSSIBLE AEC

YES YES WOOT WOOT!!!