dave's Forum

Welcome to our forum. Feel free to post a message.

dave's Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: bored

um...anyone get green day american idiot?????the album is super rad.

Re: Re: bored

RIGHT HERE I OWN THAT GO**** GREAT CD! ONE OF THE BEST IVE EVER OWNED!

well
i dont own it, but i heard the majority of the songs and ill have to say its green days worst cd.. american idiot is the best song on there, all the other minus like 4 and all slow and biitchy... im sorry but they can do better...punk rock is changing so much these days

I dont see how u think its there worst cd. its not there greatest but it really good. its not just about it getting all slow and bittchy, listen to the guitar parts and how they put the song together. and also some of there songs on there old cd's are like that, they havent changed much, i think it is a great record.sorry dave.

Re: Re: Re: bored

yeah id have to agree with kyle on that but i agree with dave on the whole punk rocks changed a lot cuz it really isnt as much about being independent and doing what you want dispite the government and jus **** everyone attitude like the 70s and 80s its too much "my boy/girlfriend broke my heart now im ********** thing...i guess...anyways yeah im done.

whatever dooooders...i like to hear music that gets me pumped and slow music wont do that for me, but i still have respect for them..they are changing about the way they are , now the lyrics are all about the government and ****..lots of bands are like that..i get so bored i just talk about nothing..haha im in library again...tryin not to get in trouble by ketchum..haha that bastaard..im out peace

so is their any news on any shows soon?

negetive....