dave's Forum

Welcome to our forum. Feel free to post a message.

dave's Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Re: THE COVE

and we sucked!

Re: Re: Re: THE COVE

TDS blows my left nut

Re: Re: Re: Re: THE COVE

hahahaha what a jokster.gotta love the faggots who come to this website and think there tough and dont go by there real name and dont even have the balls to play in front of people. hahah its so funny!!!

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: THE COVE

ok if your talking about me...i would play in front of people but for right now i'm taking guitar lessons the correct way and i'm working on 5th position and finger picking which is probably already a lot more than you know, and when i feel ready i'll start a band and i'll have a kick @ss band not a pathetic band that can't sing and don't know what they're playing...

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: THE COVE

hahaha ok. ive been playing for 5 years, and i could care less about what u think about my playing, because i know more chords, rythms and notes than youll ever know in your life. its kinda hard to do those with just one guitarist. so get back to me when u can play

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: THE COVE

im from journey and im better than you.... i mean, im from JOURNEY!.... our drummer seems to know that songs in 4/4 go in 4/4, not in 9/8 or 5/4... is the extra note a tribute to tool on accident or did your drummer just wake up and suck.... i think he did....
im from journey, i sang open arms, seperate ways, and oh sherry... cmon, you can do better than me, fire the drummer and learn how to play...

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: THE COVE

lol haha

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: THE COVE

well i can play, and i don't care if you've been playing for 5 years or not did u take lessons? real ones not dumb online ones...i don't think you did, so maybe your the one that should go back and learn how too play...i can play more now and i've only been taking lessons for a year than you and your five years...i know because i watched you guys and u stay in first position and you sing out of tune...so when you can play you let me know...

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: THE COVE

hahaha maybe becuase were still developing our songs??? and yes i did take lessons, and not stupid online ones lol. and i coul care less about what u think about my singing. lol im sick of arguing with everyone have a nice day!!!