dave's Forum

Welcome to our forum. Feel free to post a message.

dave's Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
PUREVOLUME

www.purevolume.com/tieddownscreaming our cd was finally finished and we have one of our songs up on purevolume if u wanna go check it out!

Re: PUREVOLUME

"there is no use spamming their boards" says kyle, look what kyle does.

fuucker...... dont check out the song.... it sucks some great grandma vaginal candy.... they should fire the drummer.... and stop playing music entirely.... the **** off and die...

Re: Re: PUREVOLUME

i love you wow

Re: Re: Re: PUREVOLUME

you better..... worship the greatness that is me.... cuz i dont suck.... remember, fire the drummer... quit playing music.... then **** off and die....

Re: Re: Re: Re: PUREVOLUME

haha do u even play an instrument? are you even in a band? do u even have the balls to play in front of people?

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: PUREVOLUME

wouldnt you like to know... hint: i've been in many bands over the years... you've seen me play (i think).... ive seen your sorry ass attempt to play... fire the drummer... stop playing music... then **** off and die... you generic scum... learn to write original music in an original style... stop being what everyone else is...its sad that we have to argue over a dead bands page, but i saw that you had posted here off of link from another local bands page,... its much more fun to do it on your site...

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: PUREVOLUME

haha which we have done and we write our own music and have an original style, mix punk alternative emo screamo

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: PUREVOLUM

hey ******* i have seem to find this forum that u guys have been talking **** on and i'm here to help out my buddy wow so remember tied down screaming you guys suck ass

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: PUREVOLUM

there is not an original bone in your body..... everything is so ******* bland and boring.... fire the drummer... quit playing music... then **** off and die

Re: PUREVOLUME

haha man you guys are crazy
if you are a good musician we should jam sometime.. im a lonely drummer now that this band has broken up.