Return to Website

Herbalife Web Forum

Aici puteti posta mesaje care au (sau nu) legatura cu site-ul nostru

Herbalife Web Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
How to choose a Proxy Scraper?

For work I need a reliable Proxy Scraper to collect free proxies from different sites and combine them into one table. Which of the ones you know and have used can you recommend? Or hint how to choose good proxy scraping tools?

Re: How to choose a Proxy Scraper?

Hello, I can't recommend you any specific program, but I will say that when choosing a proxy scraper you should pay attention to such things as the types of proxies it supports, reliability and accuracy of proxy search and verification, customizable filters by country, speed and level of anonymity and of course usability and price parameters.

Re: How to choose a Proxy Scraper?

You are right, but I will tell you how I chose a convenient and reliable proxy scraper to automatically collect proxies from websites. First of all, it was important for me that it should support several types of proxies, namely HTTP, SSL, etc., and it was also important that it should be reliable, have customizable filters, the ability to rotate proxies, and also have a user-friendly interface. Taking all these aspects into account, I found a proxy scraper that meets my requirements and fulfills my expectations in terms of speed, accuracy and ease of use, here it is https://goless.com/marketplace/proxy-scrapper .