Herbalife Web Forum

Aici puteti posta mesaje care au (sau nu) legatura cu site-ul nostru

Herbalife Web Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Advise real estate in Turkey

My brother has vacationed in Turkey many times. And it is indeed a very beautiful place. That's why he just decided to buy real estate there. And it is very profitable to actually have a property in Turkey. So you can safely take this step while the property is still growing in price.

I, like everyone else, want to recommend Turkey to you. I myself bought a house in Alanya and I often go there on vacation. And the rest of the time I rent it out. By the way, if you want to live there, then choose real estate from $250,000 and more expensive. This will give you the right to get a Turkish passport. You can find out prices for real estate and consult here https://hayatestate.com/en/katalog/f/currencies__eur/operations__prodazha/locations__alaniya,turtsiya/sort__new/types__kvartiry Good luck to you!

If you really want to live aboard then you choose Alanya because the town of Alanya is one of the most charming and beautiful place. It has the mildest climate in Turkey. There is beautiful sea and the beach. The excellent access to the sea made Alanya a popular international resort.