The Oscar Kilo Dx Forum

Welcome to the Oscar Kilo Dx forum. Feel free to post a message, a question, or even reply or answer any existing ones. Good luck and Good Dx'ng! A Service provided by the "HQ's Magic Team of OKDX".

The Oscar Kilo Dx Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Hello New Friends

Just a quick note to all members and visitors to this forum page. I am a new member to the OK group and I wish all members a sincere Hello and hope to make contact with some fellow members once lady nature shines onus again.

Till then happy DXing during our sparce conditions.

Regards
Clive

Call Sign: 26OK063

Re: Hello New Friends

Hello right back at you Clive. Glad to see your poking your way around thru the website. Not very many venture this far so way to go! Conditions not so great from California to your qth these days but we will have our moment and mother nature will once again smile upon us thereby allowing us to hookup via the radio. Until then, we can always keep our fingers crossed and hope for that chance opening that has happened a couple of times this year. They haven't been numerous and they haven't been that great in terms of signals but I did get a couple of contacts logged into Europe this season. Cheers for now.

Call Sign: 2 OK 001