Return to Website

Maroon Wave Assembly Hall

Maroon Wave Assembly Hall - (refresh page to remove popup ads)
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Childhood Friend

Lois Jean (Jeannie) Falvo Robertson, daughter of Tootsie and the late Rex Falvo, sister of, Vickie Lynn Falvo Elswick (1965 WHS grad) was called to her Heavenly home yesterday.
Funeral arrangements are incomplete.

Re: Childhood Friend

How very sad to learn of Jeannie's death. My heart felt condolences to all of their family.

Re: Lois Jean FAlvo Robertson

Lois Jean Falvo Robertson
RODERFIELD — Lois Jean Falvo Robertson, 62, of Roderfield, went to be with the Lord, January 15, 2009, after a long illness.Born May 31, 1946 in Stephenson, W.Va., she was the daughter of Nawawsa (Tootsie) Falvo of Roderfield and the late Rex Falvo.She was a loving and precious daughter, wife, mother, and grandmother. She loved her family dearly and will be greatly missed. She was a homemaker and an exceptional crocheter and quilter. She was a member of the Roderfield Methodist Church. She was preceded in death by her father, Rex Falvo.Left to cherish her memories are her husband of 21 years, Nathan Robertson of Roderfield; her only child, Toni Guella and husband, Michael of Roderfield; her precious granddaughter, Kellie Blankenship and husband, Brian of Welch; one sister, Vicki Elswick and husband, Joe of Tennessee; two nephews, Bobby Joe Elswick and wife, Terri of Tennessee and Alan Elswick and wife, Candy of Princeton; three stepchildren, Jeff Robertson and wife, Marleen of Kentucky, Jenny Lovely of Kentucky, and Lynn Burchell and husband Todd of Kentucky; and five stepgrandchildren.Friends may call from 12:30 p.m. till time of service at 1:00 p.m. at the Fanning Funeral Home Chapel in Welch, W.Va. on Saturday, January 17, 2009 with the Rev. Bubby Falvo and Stella Falvo officiating. Burial will follow at Iaeger Memorial Cemetery at Roderfield, W.Va.Pallbearers will be Alan Elswick, Butch Guella, Orville Patterson, Marvin Patterson, Donnie Walker, and Jeff Robertson. Honorary pallbearers will be Bobby Joe Elswick, Jimmy Hampton, and Randy Hanshaw.Fanning Funeral Home in Welch, W.Va. is in charge of arrangements.To leave personal condolences online, visit www.legacy.com

Re: Re: Childhood Friend

sad I Grew Up In Roderfield I Knew Most Everyone I Town Rose And Bill Quesenberry My Prayers Are With You And The Falvo Family May God Bless Jim Wright 619 262 0369